The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Valkyr Skin

S3EK3R

Ash receives a braid...wondering if they'll follow Valkyr with the same concept...but I'm starting to think it's a tail...

Sure, might be. I wonder what those wires are in the back of the head though, if it IS a tail.

Steve did not state anything relating to "nearly ready."

Skip to around 14m26 where it's displayed.

Now back to reality :^)

I've watched it on live and I swear when they mentioned skins that changes the warframe model Steve was like "for example we have here one that nearly ready [cought cought] its [cought] precorpus valkyr [cough]"

but then its still not there so I'll just go back to hibernation - wake me up when it'll come :P

I've watched it on live and I swear when they mentioned skins that changes the warframe model Steve was like "for example we have here one that nearly ready [cought cought] its [cought] precorpus valkyr [cough]"

but then its still not there so I'll just go back to hibernation - wake me up when it'll come :P

In assume they are working on many warframes at once. But I wish they let us see their workflow a bit more.

Sarah Kerrigan. Queen of Blades. Ruler of the Zerg Swarm.

Seriously, dude, play Starcraft.

She is even more hot one you get to use all her ability's mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..................

But I'm a Protoss and I cant w8 to see Artanis in aktion and the Speer of Adun MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM............and dat ROHANA is FIIIIIIIIINE HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

sense when did this become a StarCraft forum post xD

lets get back on topick OGM OMG OMG if they dont show anything for my CAT/DEMON frame im ganna stab some people in the crouch (probably Greener are ganna get stabbed)

Looks like I'm never playing it, then xD

Starcraft's System Requirements aren't actually all that high, assuming you have a computer, it should run it. That said, RTS is not my kinda game, I only know who she is because I watched someone play Heart of the Swarm, and sometimes watch streams, though have no idea wtf is happening, lol.

I believe there's a free trial for it as well, but don't quote me on that.

Edited by DeathwingZero

Starcraft's System Requirements aren't actually all that high, assuming you have a computer, it should run it. That said, RTS is not my kinda game, I only know who she is because I watched someone play Heart of the Swarm, and sometimes watch streams, though have no idea wtf is happening, lol.

I believe there's a free trial for it as well, but don't quote me on that.

That would be how I'm on the forums xP

RTS is the thing where you're like, up in the sky or whatever, and you control a ton troops and whatnot, right?

Hmm. I was expecting some reference to the eye in the forehead.

This really looks very little like Valkyr the more I watch Mynkis sculpting. It looks awesome, but not the same frame.

Makes me wonder what will happen to the body, and the tail/braids/wings.

Very cool though that they (Mynki ( took this time to do this for us.

I am allso getting a very nautical feel now, much because of the color, but something about it speaks of seacreatures. Anyone else getting that?