Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Devstream #53 Overview

AM-Bunny

I've got to say, I'm kind of disappointed in Lotus' full body design. I would've bet money that she wore a full-length dress. She just seems like the classy type. Also Rebecca did when she cosplayed Lotus. The toes are cute though.

9JWZhOP.png

On the bottom right, the text says 'coming soon: dress design' but it looks more like an Archwing to me...

Dont you dare get me hyped............

You wont like me in, "Hype Intensifying" mode yo :p

I've got to say, I'm kind of disappointed in Lotus' full body design. I would've bet money that she wore a full-length dress. She just seems like the classy type. Also Rebecca did when she cosplayed Lotus. The toes are cute though.

9JWZhOP.png

On the bottom right, the text says 'coming soon: dress design' but it looks more like an Archwing to me...

I like it because it isn't over the top.  And it confirms Lotus has feet.  So I'm not sure if human or Cyborg...but I know she isn't completely AI....

Wonder who else has feet :^)

Dual Dark Sword

• New model coming with PBR update
• Will have a holstered position where the handles of the dual version combines
• New stance that involves fighting with the blades combined (Darth Maul)

8dhkDbK.pngjZBPwxf.png

Im confused about this, is this a new type of wep with a new stance (like sword shield)? its holstered in a different spot like how the katana is on your side instead of acting like a normal skana (on back) and was considered a completely new type of weapon even without a stance upon release.  

or it could also be just a stance for the existing dual wield weps like dual heat swords (which they showed just before this) or dual dakra/raza/zoren/ichor and make them connect like new dual dark and be like darth maul??

ive rewatched that part of the devstream and that didnt help :( its really hard to tell and i just wanted to see if anyone could clarify.

Im confused about this, is this a new type of wep with a new stance (like sword shield)? its holstered in a different spot like how the katana is on your side instead of acting like a normal skana (on back) and was considered a completely new type of weapon even without a stance upon release.  

or it could also be just a stance for the existing dual wield weps like dual heat swords (which they showed just before this) or dual dakra/raza/zoren/ichor and make them connect like new dual dark and be like darth maul??

ive rewatched that part of the devstream and that didnt help :( its really hard to tell and i just wanted to see if anyone could clarify.

It is confusing, I'm not certain myself.

The impression that I got is Dual Dark Swords will be a 'dual sword' class weapon, exactly like Dual Heat Swords. However, it will be released alongside a new dual sword stance that implements the Darth Maul fighting style. Presumably, this stance would alter the holster position of the weapon.

You're correct though, some dual swords - such as Nami Skyla - simply don't look like they could connect together, so I find it hard to believe that the stance will be able to be used across the whole category.

• 2 weeks later...

It is confusing, I'm not certain myself.

The impression that I got is Dual Dark Swords will be a 'dual sword' class weapon, exactly like Dual Heat Swords. However, it will be released alongside a new dual sword stance that implements the Darth Maul fighting style. Presumably, this stance would alter the holster position of the weapon.

You're correct though, some dual swords - such as Nami Skyla - simply don't look like they could connect together, so I find it hard to believe that the stance will be able to be used across the whole category.

To confusion adds the fact that both unoffical and offical overview say different things when talking about that new model of dark sword:

unoffcial says this:

Dual Dark Sword
• New model coming with PBR update
• Will have a holstered position where the handles of the dual version combines
• New stance that involves fighting with the blades combined (Darth Maul)
while offical says this:
"Both the Dark Sword and Burston will be receiving model upgrades! "

offical overview makes it look like just an  updated to model of dark sword.
Edited by Culaio