Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's Your Iq?

(PSN)IMainTheMains

Irrelevant.

IQ tests are many and varied, adjustments are constantly necessary, and it's too tempting to use as a surrogate peen.

When I was in grade school, I thought they were important because adults told me so. Once I grew bright enough on my own to know that most of these adults have no idea what they're doing, I quit caring about IQ.

How do you relate to the world around you? Can you argue cogently in defense of an ideological position? How do you treat those you perceive to be better off than yourself? Those worse?

What is your response to the novel and exciting, or the novel and threatening?

How do you like your eggs?

MENSA certainly would care about your IQ, but remember that they had to be told to change their organization's name from "MENS" because they didn't understand that it would look like special interest literature.

Irrelevant.

IQ tests are many and varied, adjustments are constantly necessary, and it's too tempting to use as a surrogate peen.

When I was in grade school, I thought they were important because adults told me so. Once I grew bright enough on my own to know that most of these adults have no idea what they're doing, I quit caring about IQ.

How do you relate to the world around you? Can you argue cogently in defense of an ideological position? How do you treat those you perceive to be better off than yourself? Those worse?

What is your response to the novel and exciting, or the novel and threatening?

How do you like your eggs?

MENSA certainly would care about your IQ, but remember that they had to be told to change their organization's name from "MENS" because they didn't understand that it would look like special interest literature.

I took the IQ test and got a 112.  ^I honestly feel the same way. I also feel the same about standardize testing, which is extremely irrelevant towards anything friggin practical.