Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When I Saw Excalibur Use His 4Th..

Lancars

im kinda over using this gif but its so much better 

*snip*

Eh. He seems to summon it and let it float. Excalibro seems to slam his hands together and form it. Plus i think DE knows more about voltron then bleach.

Eh. He seems to summon it and let it float. Excalibro seems to slam his hands together and form it. Plus i think DE knows more about voltron then bleach.

use your imagination :D think of a sword that hes holding instead of a spear floating!

his hands in no way look to be touching.. he looks likes he concentrating energy outwars from both hands (close together) and surges it out.

<--------->

creating the energy blade!

id create a gif but its taking a very long time for some unknown reason.

use your imagination :D think of a sword that hes holding instead of a spear floating!

his hands in no way look to be touching.. he looks likes he concentrating energy outwars from both hands (close together) and surges it out.

<--------->

creating the energy blade!

id create a gif but its taking a very long time for some unknown reason.

Oh i do but he doesn't let the sword float there. He seems to forge the sword right on the spot like voltron does. Both the older voltron and even the new one. I would have linked the newer version but anytime i mention that one people get a hissy fit. I liked it. The intro coulda been closer to the original but they figured rap would sell it better.

Oh i do but he doesn't let the sword float there. He seems to forge the sword right on the spot like voltron does. Both the older voltron and even the new one. I would have linked the newer version but anytime i mention that one people get a hissy fit. I liked it. The intro coulda been closer to the original but they figured rap would sell it better.

your still clinging and sticking onto the hole floating thing...

beinging to think you lack imagination!

your still clinging and sticking onto the hole floating thing...

beinging to think you lack imagination!

So one thing and i lack imagination? I can also see several other things but the one i run to first is Voltron because that is what my mind saw. I don't knock on bleach but anytime something comes out in any game i play every jumps to bleach or DBZ thinking that's where something was inspired by.

And i don't even have to prove my imagination to you since most people just sit there and go "I don't believe you." i can't prove anything. And yes i am stuck on the floating thing because Excal doesn't have the sword floating and then grabs it. It unsheathes it right from his hand. I've seen a lot of anime do the summon sword then grab it but hes pulling it directly from his hand like Voltron does and many other anime's I've seen done. You don't like the fact i don't agree with you and you call my imagination into question insultingly. You have no idea who i am or what i am like. You cannot sum a person up with a few words and act like you know how they live there life and how they think. That's like reading a book cover and acting like you know the story.

Anyway with that out of the way. I love the new sword.