Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

An Idea Regarding The "restored" Valkyr Skin...

Bhaltair

What if Alad V gives us the "Restored" Valkyr, as a way of thanking us for helping cure him (assuming it'll work), and apologizing for the sins he has committed against the Tenno?

( Or Darvo could just sell it to us after he gets drunk again. .3. )

Edited by Bhaltair

What if Alad V gives us the "Restored" Valkyr, as a way of thanking us for helping cure him, and apologizing for the sins he has committed against the Tenno?

Wish I could type a word that starts with a F, ends with K Alad and anyone that loves him.

I can't wait until I Suplex him into the sun.

I'm very excited for the day when Alad V betrays us [Again] and some people are surprised.

That'll be a good day.

It doesn't matter. He my bro.

I really don't care that he is the most despicable character in the entire universe. He is just so lovable.

What cure?, there never was a cure lmao, oh boy... Haha, let's appreciate DE works with plat, shall we?, Salad just lied you all again, I didn't even cared to play this event, I went into cryo by myself so I didn't had to see all those blind Tennos falling into lies, back on topic, why not just Alad leaves me to kill all of his misery with my Proto Valkyr skin that I'm buying when is released, then I can end with his miserable life.

What cure?, there never was a cure lmao, oh boy... Haha, let's appreciate DE works with plat, shall we?, Salad just lied you all again, I didn't even cared to play this event, I went into cryo by myself so I didn't had to see all those blind Tennos falling into lies, back on topic, why not just Alad leaves me to kill all of his misery with my Proto Valkyr skin that I'm buying when is released, then I can end with his miserable life.

I, and I'm sure others asked DE to make more skins, and told them we would pay. It's positive reinforcement, becuase its cosmetic and complet choice. Your not being punished for not picking it up like you would if it had stats.

What if Alad V gives us the "Restored" Valkyr, as a way of thanking us for helping cure him, and apologizing for the sins he has committed against the Tenno?

I'm sure DE wants us to actually buy the skin....

Of course we are buying it, that's how important cosmetic items works, and I don't care about how much expensive it is, in buying it, no doubts, just making some fun into this kind of topics m8.

Edited by GefZ

Of course we are buying it, that's how important cosmetic items works, and I don't care about how much expensive it is, in buying it, no doubts, just making some fun into this kind of topics m8.

I'm still looking forward to Alad V's cure to botch and make him a third grineer.

Why not both? Darvo and Alad hosting a keg party while the Tenno has to keep Baro outside because he's not invited.

I'm imagining it now: A tactical alert that's a cross between a boss fight and a defense mission, where the only enemy is Baro and you have to keep him from breaking the door down and getting into the party. Once the party ends, you're rewarded with the skin. After all those elitist comments, you have no idea how much I would give to put a Paris Prime arrow right through Baro's microscopic brain, so I would love this event.

I still want a quest line that give us lore about the events that cause valkr the cure one, the mighty one praise by the lotus. To be caught toture and her body rip pice by pice to what she is today.

That or we get a quest map with the oringal valkr that gos ona  rampage and we must fight her.

One thing I like what de dos, is give us a chance to fight tennos that aren't control by us and force to fght back, or kill. Only 3 we fought was a empty shell of a mesa, Chroma who went AWOl, and Stalker. I bleive the oringal valkr who escape either went into hideing, or been doing hidden work with the lotus. Or alad still controls her.