Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Artists Thread

unknow99

Me?

Actually share some crap that I've made?

Okay, fine, just one.

FPcWaMt.png

This is actually just a sketch of sorts made from a mixture of my work and photoshopping, I'm making the real one over the next few days. This is actually the only reason for me to share this. You'll never see my stuff.

Edited by BeeOverlord

This is a nice thread.

HP9KBQT.jpg
SUPAH ESCALIBRO

From my "Contexual Powers" thread

9rvpGu2.png

8m8KOZD.png

nxpNiih.png

XJxBYzh.png

5DIgvNS.png

"ur tiem hes come tenure"

FJrjIvY.png

"Wait a sek are u trying to kill me ageyn?"

fcZpAwA.png

[EXPLOSION]

I like how inconsistent my quality is. You wouldn't be able to tell it's me just by looking at these pictures.

Edited by Lukap99

• 3 weeks later...

Nnnnuuuaaaaaaah just came out of my slumberrr!!(and my exams.)

Whoa, finaly finished a valkyr illustration. I don't think i'm ever doing that again. She's so hard to draw...

Also a little doodle.

607113warframevalkyr.png

646317warframehugs.png

Nice one! And if you do things that are too easy, you won't improve much. Keep going, and don't talk to us until you've reached the next level (either in drawing or in Warframe). This isn't a serious order. :p

I haven't been doing much lately because I'm rather busy, but I'll post some random stuff I've done

First time using a graphic tablet (and first time noticing my hand-eye coordination was bad )

2nrgb2e.png

I don't know what I was thinking with this one. Probably got drunk while doing this.

2lvis0n.png

Weapon skin for Alliance of Valiant Arms I made back in 2013.

2i6fatx.jpg

As of now that's all I really have that's remotely interesting, but I really don't have time to draw anything atm.

I'll pretend your second submission never existed but HOLY MOLY that moto!! I'm not good at vehicles so you beat me without any problem!

Might as well post some wip non warframe stuff...

Let's see if you can guess from what show /who they are...

The first one is easy:

tbpCuwa.jpg

This one's a bit tough to guess..

8Y2mDha.jpg

You are a beast. WERE did you find these colors?! Seriously, I really have problems with my color choices to make it believable...Just like your arts. :o (need to train more in something else than black & white)

Ah, yeah : Gundam?...

Edited by unknow99

I'll pretend your second submission never existed but HOLY MOLY that moto!! I'm not good at vehicles so you beat me without any problem!

Heh thanks. My drawings are often never polished and sketchy, because I never have the patience to go beyond. And that second thing.. Well I don't know either, tbh. I just dreamed it, and drew it with the help of Vodka.

Heh thanks. My drawings are often never polished and sketchy, because I never have the patience to go beyond. And that second thing.. Well I don't know either, tbh. I just dreamed it, and drew it with the help of Vodka.

Aaah vodka... Everytime you whisper in our ear, we do stupid things...

We promise to never listen to you again, yet we do it again... :p

Yup, drawing is one of the things that made me hyper patient : the kind of patience that won't let you ragequit a too grinding Warframe event,in fact!

Me?

Actually share some crap that I've made?

Okay, fine, just one.

FPcWaMt.png

This is actually just a sketch of sorts made from a mixture of my work and photoshopping, I'm making the real one over the next few days. This is actually the only reason for me to share this. You'll never see my stuff.

Are you sure you don't want to post it? I see some potential though...

Edited by unknow99

V2

ZTZRcy8.png

Made actual base, its clean AF.

Will work on details next.

Still won't show you anything else :3

Oookay I won't insist!

Looks good & intriguing. ("What is that strange laser escaping from one of the pyramids?" ,"Who is that robot/exo-suit guy on the right & why is it/he wearing a Némès?",...)

This is a nice thread.

HP9KBQT.jpg

SUPAH ESCALIBRO

From my "Contexual Powers" thread

9rvpGu2.png

8m8KOZD.png

nxpNiih.png

XJxBYzh.png

5DIgvNS.png

"ur tiem hes come tenure"

FJrjIvY.png

"Wait a sek are u trying to kill me ageyn?"

fcZpAwA.png

[EXPLOSION]

I like how inconsistent my quality is. You wouldn't be able to tell it's me just by looking at these pictures.

Aaah forum sibling... I even had the same idea as you (making a Super Excalibros)

Glad you revived the power synergy thread! I'll provide ideas with some drawing to keep it alive!

That John Prodman looks so badasssss... I'm afraid to do invasions against corpus now. :s

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...