Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Amprex Ammo Fast Shrink

Kletse

Please define ''shrink''

either the ammo pool has shrunk

or that the amprex is a ammo wasting machine... you go through ammo like nothing with that weapon...

as for OP... you need to increase your ammo pool with mods and get a ammo mutation mod... either that or craft alot of ammo pads and go a full dmg + crit build 

Want to know two mods that made my Amprex more ammo efficient?

- Shred (the main ark hits target 1, chains, then goes through, hits target number 2, chains again, more arks, more kills with the same amount of ammo)

- Sinister reach (the great increase in both main ark and chain arks range lets you kill enemies further away, and that leads to less trigger time)

But, Ammo mutation is still needed for longer missions, and don't expect to kill things level 50+ fast, it is possible, but not ideal. 

Want to know two mods that made my Amprex more ammo efficient?

- Shred (the main ark hits target 1, chains, then goes through, hits target number 2, chains again, more arks, more kills with the same amount of ammo)

- Sinister reach (the great increase in both main ark and chain arks range lets you kill enemies further away, and that leads to less trigger time)

But, Ammo mutation is still needed for longer missions, and don't expect to kill things level 50+ fast, it is possible, but not ideal. 

This. Compounded that you can mod it for red crits AND high status, you can cover the battlefields with dancing enemies like you are Michael Jackson. 

If you need long-term, uses ammo cakes or use ammo mutation. 

either the ammo pool has shrunk

or that the amprex is a ammo wasting machine... you go through ammo like nothing with that weapon...

as for OP... you need to increase your ammo pool with mods and get a ammo mutation mod... either that or craft alot of ammo pads and go a full dmg + crit build

Was playing on triton with amprex and volt + shield and noticed my ammo is depleted much faster then, lets say 2 weeks ago.... i was wondering if it's just me imagening things or has it always been like this.

If nobody else noticed, it's prolly just me.

Was playing on triton with amprex and volt + shield and noticed my ammo is depleted much faster then, lets say 2 weeks ago.... i was wondering if it's just me imagening things or has it always been like this.

If nobody else noticed, it's prolly just me.

I just tested it, no difference. The same ammo hog as ever, then again, I use shred, which makes ammo go out the window even faster if you don't have trigger discipline. To tell you the truth, since Atomos came out, I haven't used the Amprex, the ball is so much more ammo friendly, and although it has shorter range, with ruinous extension, it actually has been kicking and taking names on the type of engagement I use to take the Amprex to.

Edited by nmuaddib

I think it's just a matter of perception.

The Amprex definitely uses more ammo than the Synoid (20 fire rate vs 15 fire rate).

Although, if you've been using the Synoid more often, switching to the Amprex all of a sudden will definitely feel like your ammo is definitely depleting faster than you're used to, because it is, since you're used to spending 15 ammo per second versus 20 ammo per second. The difference is more pronounced if you used Shred on Amprex.

I just tested it, no difference. The same ammo hog as ever, then again, I use shred, which makes ammo go out the window even faster if you don't have trigger discipline. To tell you the truth, since Atomos came out, I haven't used the Amprex, the ball is so much more ammo friendly, and although it has shorter range, with ruinous extension, it actually has been kicking and taking names on the type of engagement I use to take the Amprex to.

Thank you!