Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any Way To Change Syndicate Offering

(XBOX)demonizer andy

Question

8 answers to this question

this game is  a tramp, just fone for red veil that wants an orokin catalyst for first sacrifice haha, and yeh im trying to recruit for exts, no luck, and im all out of decent prime parts at the minute im on xb1, and the market seems pretty dead for the minute, not much selling ,even heavy cal has dropped like a rock

another question is how do you lose corruption status on a syndicate :/

You sign up with them, wear their sigil, and do their missions. Your rep with them will go up and rep with others will go down. Damn near impossible to have more than 3 maxed syndicates at a time.

Damn near impossible to have more than 3 maxed syndicates at a time.

Not really, these all let you max 4 Syndicates:

1) Meridian / Suda / Hexis / Veil

Only run Meridian / Suda missions, have a Meridian Sigil equipped.

Suda won't interfere with Meridian and gives you +50% Hexis,

the -50% Veil is made up by the +50% Veil from Meridian

and the Meridian Sigil (no negative for Suda / Hexis) finally gets Veil into positive.

2) Veil / Loka / Perrin / Meridian

Only run Veil / Loka missions, have a Veil Sigil equipped.

Works pretty much like the previous.

FYI, this combination makes you miss out on Suda's unique Large Team Shield Restore. (Eh, no big deal, IMO.)

3) Perrin / Hexis / Loka / Suda

Only run Perrin / Hexis missions, alternate between Perrin / Hexis Sigils.

Perrin / Hexis are opposed but you still get a total of +50% for each

and they don't interfere with Loka / Suda so +50% each there, as well.

FYI, this combination makes you miss out on Veil's unique Large Team Ammo Restore. (Maybe somewhat of a big deal, dunno.)

i do random t4ext parties (both keyshares and gratuity host) and i got the bo handle drops all the time, sometimes in a keyshare party 2 bo handles for 4 runs, so keep trying it will drop

aoub the syndicate, it's also possible to max 4 syndiates at the same time, i am max suda and hexis, and now max steel with redveil about 35k/99k to last rank

- the trick is to do 2 complimentary ones and max them first (like suda+hexis/perrin+loka), then concentrate on steel+loka

=i am on suda+hexis, so when i sign steel and loka, i only do steel missions and wear steel sigil, i get 50% of all points go to loka, and my suda+hexis points are not affected (it will take some times to max redveil but it doesnt hurt my other syndicate points), also i had to pay penalty sacrifcices when i first join redveil to bring my hunted status back to neutral (it will cost some catalyst + rare resources and credit)