Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Colors Are They Changes!?

serwal

in the fire pack we can see the colorS are changed, by example we have no black color anymore, that lookS like brown/red

i saw that all packS are like that, iS thiS because of the last hotfix!?

thank you

No. No colour packs have pure black except the Smoke pack. They are just very very very dark shades of their general colour.

yep. it was always that way.

For egz Fire have vdark RED while storm have vdark blue 

You either A. Never saw them correctly. B. Turned up your brightness and now see that they're not straight up black. C. Turned on legacy colors.

ok, if i agree with you so why my warframeS still " black ",  yet i have just the " classic, fire " and " shamrock " packS at thiS time

basically if i see the real color of the " fire " pack right now i should see the same for my warframeS

then i can see the black colore in my primary color, secondary color, etc ...

Edited by serwal

ok, if i agree with you so why my warframeS still " black ",  yet i have just the " classic, fire " and " shamrock " packS at thiS time

basically if i see the real color of the " fire " pack right now i should see the same for my warframeS

then i can see the black colore in my primary color, secondary color, etc ...

You're not helping yourself by not reading and bolding everything m8. Have you checked to see if you've turned on legacy colors? My guess is no. Also, maybe your warframes already had a black segment, maybe you got it from something else and just remembered wrong. Go and check these possibilities...

Gamma has pure black.

It has a "pure" black, but not a PITCH black (it's not super dark, smoke's pure black is much darker and has a bit of a sheen to it)

You're not helping yourself by not reading and bolding everything m8. Have you checked to see if you've turned on legacy colors? My guess is no. Also, maybe your warframes already had a black segment, maybe you got it from something else and just remembered wrong. Go and check these possibilities...

It has a "pure" black, but not a PITCH black (it's not super dark, smoke's pure black is much darker and has a bit of a sheen to it)

no my warframe hadn't a " black " segment, " banshee " hasn't by example, overnight iS not the same color tone in the pack

i know what i did, however it doesn't matter for now i'll see later

thank you all

Edited by serwal