Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

This Is Relevant On So Many Levels.

BlutAdler

It's thursdayyyyy todayyyy

Who's ready for dat update? Where's the hype and pipe?

I brought you guys ear candy and the theme song for today's update.

As you sit and listen to this today..

Can we spark a tiny bit of discussion about aspects of this coming update that you're sorta excited about?

Personally I'm itching to get my hands on that Saryn augment. DURATION SARYN BABY YEA.

I think I lost my hype when you said what candy you have

:( But it's good candy! Lol

Meh.

I suppose the new spy vaults are going to be neat but...

Meh.

Don't forget the incoming tenno reinforcements! The past few weapons we received were pretty fun and awesome to look at. I'm anxious for more!

Yea... no.

Forget the hype, because many of us have learned not to bother anymore as a lot of the things we get are just repeats of weapons, or some bug fixes. theres nothing really to be uber hyped about until the Sentients appear so we have something new to do.

Don't forget the incoming tenno reinforcements! The past few weapons we received were pretty fun and awesome to look at. I'm anxious for more!

There is... no reinforcement, unless the gun is so crappy that they didn't wanted to show it

Yea... no.

Forget the hype, because many of us have learned not to bother anymore as a lot of the things we get are just repeats of weapons, or some bug fixes. theres nothing really to be uber hyped about until the Sentients appear so we have something new to do.

Ew bro you can defrost roads with that salt.

Lmao yes he is! 

What kinda mindset is that?

It's like saying "Nah we hate christmas now because we never get good gifts" lmfao..

It's more like saying 'Meh.  Another Christmas, another pack of socks.'  No salt, just indifference.  You'll understand when you're older.

Edited by Trylobyte

It's more like saying 'Meh.  Another Christmas, another bag of socks.'

Sorry I can't understand why every new addition to a game you play is not at least worth a smile. 

New spy vaults and augments is enough to make me happy for the week. 

Lmao yes he is! 

It's like saying "Nah we hate christmas now because we never get good gifts" lmfao..

No not really, what he says is that yes, it's new content, but we'll be done with it very fast. No one uses the Paris or the Kunai anyway.

Lmao yes he is! 

Sorry I can't understand why every new addition to a game you play is not at least worth a smile. 

New spy vaults and augments is enough to make me happy for the week. 

I'm not salty, I've just been playing for over 2 years and see the same thing almost every week.

I'm not truly happy with updates unless they features some major bug fixing, optimisation, and general improvements to the game rather than new weapons and mods to add to the hundred-odd I already have.