Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennogen Vol. 2: Player Avatars!

[DE]Megan

I see comment on my fan art (http://fav.me/d7pmtl0). and I want try to submit in contest.

qrgXSVo.png

While this is incredibly adorable and well done artwork, I wonder if this qualifies considering the stated rules. "Avatar must be Warframe related and currently existing in the game (No concepts)" - So Valkyr is in the game, but not as a cute cat design? What would the moderators make of this grey area?

While this is incredibly adorable and well done artwork, I wonder if this qualifies considering the stated rules. "Avatar must be Warframe related and currently existing in the game (No concepts)" - So Valkyr is in the game, but not as a cute cat design? What would the moderators make of this grey area?

I doubt they'd be anywhere near that strict.

WarframeICONSubmission.png

No, I didn't use any color corrections ingame,I place emphasis of glow on what was giving off light and used the "Curve" tool in Paint.net to darken the rest of the image. nothing to complicated, just some simple editing. Image was taken in the Void. I call it "Praying Swordsman".

Side Note: I had to reset one of the appearances I had saved for Excalibur cause I thought it would be nice to keep it in Warframe Traditional Colors rather than a overly colorized one, also I like a lot of Dark Colors so that would have clashed with the background and probably made him fade into it.

Minimalist gray lotus symbol, for people who like the default avatar as it appears in-game, but cannot return to it after trying out other avatars.

XZh621Q.png

Colored versions (the gray one is my proper entry, these are for fun):

fjAHZhe.png3NpQuhJ.png8Bj6kgw.png

zYAaEfC.pngAsVJYVk.pngWsJI12F.png

Will provide .psd in the unlikely event mine is chosen.