The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennogen Vol. 2: Player Avatars!

[DE]Megan

Here's mine. Don't know how to get it show up here, just get an error about image format. So OneDrive link instead.

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=8995677e21efacef!14091&authkey=!ACDqI-4L0T2gaNA&v=3&ithint=photo%2cjpg

...I hope that your avatar isn't actually just the Creeper face texture, because that's what shows up.

Upload it to imgur and paste this sans asterisk:

[*img] your image url here

Edited by madmag101

...I hope that your avatar isn't actually just the Creeper face texture, because that's what shows up.

Upload it to imgur and paste this sans asterisk:

[*img] your image url here

Ahh ha! Thank you! I'm guessing without the star in the first bracket?

Yeah, I created a photoshop copy of the creeper face for a laugh. It can't win because it needs to be Warframe related and in the game already. Rule #1. Couldn't think of a broad enough subject matter for this one that everyone across all three platforms would like. I think others did well: Grate Prime, Steve in Space, Nef twirling his beard tattoo, etc.

Whew, done!

Here's my submission... some Kubrow love! :) I call it "Fierce Beauty"

This was my first time using this art program... Not too shabby. Lol!

Can provide a .psd with the 400x400px. image, if I win! :)

FtSaWvh.jpg

Also, how do I make her show up a different size? I want to show how great the art looks at avatar size. :)

Edited by LokiBird

You would be surprised on how long I've been with this game. So my statement still stands; also if I didn't have any skill I would have meantioned it because I'm an honest man. I have also watched the Developer streams and nothing show but plans and plans, and yet you guys asume and stand wrong.

there is no validity to your previous statement, you assume DE has no content to release, you assume its a pointless event due to their supposed lack of content, and, if you have some art skill, why not enter the thing and try to win plat instead of being a Debbie Downer. Senseless