The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tennogen Vol. 2: Player Avatars!

[DE]Megan

(If had the chance of making more then 1 avatar, I probably would had made some dual pistols or ak weapons.)

My submission:

LB8w40q.jpg

This is how I really wanted to make my submission, but the rules are unclear about transparent backgrounds.

ID6GX4p.png 

PSD file:

http://www.mediafire.com/download/ffb8hjmf4fu0hxx/warframe-FPavatar_-_7grims.psd

Edited by 7grims

So, most of these "avatars" are literally just screenshots with little to no effort. There's few and far between that actually show effort. Hell, Salad V's one is a literal crop of an screenshot.

DoomguyIII's one is straight up from Garry's Mod.

So, most of these "avatars" are literally just screenshots with little to no effort. There's few and far between that actually show effort. Hell, Salad V's one is a literal crop of an screenshot.

V 0.1

VHU3ZoE.png

There are plenty of people put effort into this. Everyone's art is different.

Edited by xelectrowolfx

There are plenty of people put effort into this. Everyone's art is different.

If you wanna feel offended, it's your fault, not mine.

But you have to give it to me that I do have a point. I did not say WHO specifically (Aside from DoomguyIII and BeeOverlord)

Very cool contest!

Two things I would like to clear up though.

1.) Is any medium or interpretation allowed as a profile, IF it is based on a existing in-game-asset?

Example: It is OK to draw a image of Manic, but not ok to draw an image of Oberon Prime.

2.) I looked at the images submitted @ 400x400. And compared that to the viewable 100x100 avatars.

There is quite alot of detail lost there.

Should not this be taken into consideration before submitting, or how do this part work?

"Little to no Efffort"

k mang, do one like that, ill be waiting

Very cool contest!

Two things I would like to clear up though.

1.) Is any medium or interpretation allowed as a profile, IF it is based on a existing in-game-asset?

Example: It is OK to draw a image of Manic, but not ok to draw an image of Oberon Prime.

2.) I looked at the images submitted @ 400x400. And compared that to the viewable 100x100 avatars.

There is quite alot of detail lost there.

Should not this be taken into consideration before submitting, or how do this part work?

Everything you submit must be of something that already exists in game. Can be anything except for founders items.