Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

People In-Game.

Yep, I'm hot stuff bae-be!  I can cook up steaks, hotdogs, burgers and chicken.  Just slap it right on!

Grill-picture.jpg

Briefly going off topic to say I made the mistake of accepting a gift of fish that someone else have already cleaned.

I have now found three bones in here. Not the little tiny pinbones, either. At least they were big fish, and the bones are too big to miss.

My main reasons for not talking in squad chat can be summed up briefly:

hHC4Wu8.gif

...and I'd prefer to just think it quietly to myself, instead of hurting anyone's feelings.

Mmm, let us say you.. Me... Venus... Today.. Two hours?

I'd like to but I have a long day of grilling ahead.

Someone is having a birthday party that Hawaiian themed and then I have to go to a Fire Fighters retirement party and after that it's...classified.

Psh, I'll take all the fish then, I grew up on seafood, chicken is bland to me.

Ahh.  I'm slowly working towards fish.  For the longest time I couldn't stand the smell of hot fish, only way I could eat it was if it was cold and mixed with something else.

Ahh.  I'm slowly working towards fish.  For the longest time I couldn't stand the smell of hot fish, only way I could eat it was if it was cold and mixed with something else.

Good preparation is everything.  If you're still not a gigantic fish fan nothing beats beer battered fried cod or halibut IMO.

"You can eat anything fried."

-John Crichton.

Honestly, I think the biggest issue with using in game chat is it forces you to stop in the middle of a fast paced mission and you can't always connect to the chat server.

Oh, and cruddy notification when someone is talking...  I'd like to be able to have team and clan chat on the same tab.

Honestly, I think the biggest issue with using in game chat is it forces you to stop in the middle of a fast paced mission and you can't always connect to the chat server.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The main reason I hate it.

I type all the time. mainly because I have voice chat off in fear of loosing my eardrums to an extremely loud noise.

my speakers project sound very well. a little to well sometimes.

as for chatting by typing, I do it all the time. and I run into some quite interesting conversations. like about why mesa sucks to someone or how the game needs more explosions.

or an insane teno telling me about how I must worship the cheese god or repent by eating 3 different cheeses in a day.

Edited by Agentcheese

Oh, and cruddy notification when someone is talking...  I'd like to be able to have team and clan chat on the same tab.

For the first point: I just type while I maintain my momentum, whether that'd be by sliding, wall-flinging, air-melee, etc. I type fast enough for that (in short messages obviously), but naturally, not everyone can. An auto-move forward key would be handy though (cuz that's what I use in other games for typing)

Guess we should wait for chat 2.0.