The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Shadow: Character Model By Rag Premji

ragmanrag

Hi all,

In this weeks update I mainly focused on establishing the base design for the kunai, it's still a first pass at the moment but I will add more details soon.

Thanks for looking.

Rag.

warframe_ninja_ragp_web_pass_26_07_15_2.

Edited by ragmanrag

• 3 weeks later...

Hi All,

Apologies for the lack of updates recently. Here is the final look of the Kunai in Zbrush, its slightly wider that the original design as I wanted it to look a bit more threatening. These weapons will be slotted into a holster that I will be finalized later on.

Thanks for looking!

Rag.

warframe_ninja_ragp_web_pass_16_08_15_1.

Edited by ragmanrag

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All!

Here is a quick test of an idea i had to make the kunai have two weapon states (open and closed), the mesh isn't final as I'm still working on it, let me know what you think.

Thanks!

Rag.

kunai_anim_gif_ragp.gif

You know i'm actually quite touched by the amount of work you put into this,It's very inspiring.

And it looks amazingly well done. The fact that you went out of your way to actually make an animated gif of how the kunai works is already an amazing feat.

You know i'm actually quite touched by the amount of work you put into this,It's very inspiring.

And it looks amazingly well done. The fact that you went out of your way to actually make an animated gif of how the kunai works is already an amazing feat.

@Shad0wWatcher: Your comments made my day! I'm really enjoying the process of making this warframe and fleshing out various design ideas. There is more to come but it will be smaller detail updates until i get the main high poly model completed, then its off to make the low poly and texture this character and bring him to life!

Thanks again and a have a great day!

Rag!

@Shad0wWatcher: Your comments made my day! I'm really enjoying the process of making this warframe and fleshing out various design ideas. There is more to come but it will be smaller detail updates until i get the main high poly model completed, then its off to make the low poly and texture this character and bring him to life!

Thanks again and a have a great day!

Rag!

Same to you bruh.

It's nice to find some fellow passionate artists, though i am still learning to use ZBrush xD.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi All,

Sorry for the lack of updates recently, I've been busy working on various things!

In this weeks update I wanted to show the new arm blade armour for Shadow. I thought it would be cool to break up his silhouette so that he doesn't look too symmetrical and to establish the Tenno emblem.

Have a great day!

Rag.

warframe_ninja_ragp_web_pass_04_10_15_1_

warframe_ninja_ragp_web_pass_04_10_15_2_

Edited by ragmanrag
switching from png to jpeg, so the page loads faster