Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Shadow: Character Model By Rag Premji

ragmanrag

• 3 weeks later...

Hi All!

In this weeks update I wanted to show the new head blade design. I'm fairly happy with the overall look in comparison with the old version.

Have a great day!

Rag.

warframe_ninja_ragp_web_pass_25_10_15_1.

Edited by ragmanrag
switching from png to jpeg, so the page loads faster

great design! i like the shoulder/arm guard, reminds me of Shredder from TMNT lol. it looks badass. XD

briliant

I waaaaant it! It's too amazing to ignore.

9N14wpr.gif

Damn it DE at least put in the arm blades as armor pieces! Or damn it give us the frame!....Or as an deluxe skin for Ash?...maybe?...please?

A decent job,looks great!

Thanks for the kind comments everyone I really appreciate it!, there is more to come soon!

@Zounderth: Yes I'm a big fan of the shredder lols!

@Shad0wWatcher: I really like your user name! Shadow FTW!

Rags!

Edited by ragmanrag

Very good progress on this. Your dedication certainly shows, as do your skill with small details and remeshes.

I am so very far away from this level of zb.

As others have said, I hope to see a full textured figure posed whenever you feel happy with it.

10/10 would buy

Kind of reminds me of this guy,

abbd4j0q.jpg

or Guyver 3

yea still as awesome as always, I can't wait for the full color scheme. But the Model I really want to see is a full body view of Shadow in action (with or without color)

Very good progress on this. Your dedication certainly shows, as do your skill with small details and remeshes.

I am so very far away from this level of zb.

As others have said, I hope to see a full textured figure posed whenever you feel happy with it.

I feel like this is survivalist should look like, absolutely amazing job dude, your really talented

Wow thanks for the very kind comments everyone!

@TennoPain: Thanks man!

@Ryme: Yes i totally made an homage to Guyver 3, ( I love Guyver and have been a life long fan since I was a kid!) The small head spikes around the side of his head were inspired from Guyver 3.

@Hunter126: Thanks for the comments! I am palnning to make a game resolution model with full texture, its going to take some time as I'm jumping back and fourth from making his weapon to Shadow himself, watch this space!

@arch111: Hi there and thanks for the comments, I am really enjoying making this design, the overall sculpt is nearly complete, at the moment i'm trying to make the details as tight as possible so it clearly shows on the low poly model, I can't wait to start texturing him!

@(XB1)Master4733: Thanks very much!

Thank you all again for the kind comments I really really appreciate it!!!

Rag

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All!

Here is a quick update on the texturing development of the Kunai.

The colours and details are still early as i am currently working on it. Image 1 is the model without maps, image 2 is the model with a normal map and image 3 is the model with normal, albedo, roughness and metalic maps assigned. All images are rendered in marmoset toolbag 2.

Thanks for looking!

Rag.

warframe_ninja_ragp_web_pass_15_11_15_1.

Edited by ragmanrag

Hi All!

Here is a quick update on the texturing development of the Kunai.

The colours and details are still early as i am currently working on it. Image 1 is the model without maps, image 2 is the model with a normal map and image 3 is the model with normal, albedo, roughness and metalic maps assigned. All images are rendered in marmoset toolbag 2.

Thanks for looking!

Rag.

warframe_ninja_ragp_web_pass_15_11_15.pn

Did...did you give it a sort of pbr treatment? Cause hot dayum that looks amazing!

• 2 weeks later...

Hell ya. But some abilitys and that would be a nice attachment. If hes going to be some sort of sneak and stab type frame then im guessing hell be based of of Ash. But it looks great. cant wait till you get color and finish it up. keep up the great work.

On 2015-12-02 at 4:17 AM, (PS4)FunyFlyBoy said:

Did you ever watch Guyver Dark Hero? That concept of Shadow reminds me of the Guyver Zoanoid.

Yes acutally I still own my Guyver Dark Hero video tape LOL!

On 2015-12-02 at 3:19 PM, FlarenDragolord said:

Hell ya. But some abilitys and that would be a nice attachment. If hes going to be some sort of sneak and stab type frame then im guessing hell be based of of Ash. But it looks great. cant wait till you get color and finish it up. keep up the great work.

Thanks man I really appreciate it!

Hi All!

In this weeks update I mainly focused on testing various material types on the weapon until I got the result I was looking for. The glow effect is still a work in progress as it is a bit too bright at the moment.

More updates to come and have a great day!

Rag

warframe_ninja_ragp_web_pass_06_12_15_1.

Edited by ragmanrag

• 1 month later...

Hi All!

It's been a while! I hope everyone is having a great 2016!

I'd like to show the final high poly sculpt, it might need small tweaks but overall i think its done. I'm fairly happy with the overall look in comparison with the older versions.

So on to the low poly, more updates on that coming soon!

Have a great day!

Rag!

warframe_ninja_ragp_web_pass_30_01_16_1_

warframe_ninja_ragp_web_pass_30_01_16_2_

warframe_ninja_ragp_web_pass_30_01_16_3_

Edited by ragmanrag