Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Please Answer Us! Will You Buff Any Contents Inside The Founder Pack?

tripletriple

No...Death Orb energy is on ALL Primes...That's not a founder buff in ANY way,shape,or form...

I don't recall any normal player being able to get energy in the Void as Excalibur.

And I don't recall anyone outside Founders being able to play Excalibur Prime.

This is indeed a Founders buff, maybe you're just not happy enough with it.

If I want to get Energy from a Death Orb, I have to play another Prime.

In the Void, you have a stronger Excalibur.

Edited by Gr3vi3R

I don't recall any normal player being able to get energy in the Void as Excalibur.

You're only describing the benefits of a Prime frame in the Void. Specifically Excalibur Prime, what it always was.

but it did your just to closed minded to see future outcome of such actions.

no, you're trying to pull a slippery slope fallacy. the poster suggested having skana/lato p gain the stats of the best weapon the owner has in their inventory. there is no advantage over anyone else excepting the extra mr the owner'd already have currently. one event does not invariably or definitely lead to another event, and until you provide reasoning that allowing the skana and lato to be usable will lead to them being unfairly good, you're just being dishonest.

You're only describing the benefits of a Prime frame in the Void. Specifically Excalibur Prime, what it always was.

Exactly, you can get free max energy in the void compared to others who cannot,

I think that's strong.

If you also want something like 10 more armor, np... but I think that the Death Orb advantage is already strong enough for your all.

Just beware of not asking too much else DE may think of some madness like a way to let us have it to compensate.

Edited by Gr3vi3R

Exactly, you can get free max energy in the void compared to others who cannot,

I think that's strong.

If you also want something like 10 more armor, np... but I think that the Death Orb advantage is already strong enough for your all.

My consumable gives me more than 250 energy. I can use it anywhere too.

Like saying that if you want more armor, speed or anything, a mod can give it to you, so you don't need buffs.

It's free and you don't have to craft/use it.

Putting things this way, you then need no buffs because all the buffs you can ask for can be found in game.

Like saying that if you want more armor, speed or anything, a mod can give it to you, so you don't need buffs.

It's free and you don't have to craft/use it.

Putting things this way, you then need no buffs because all the buffs you can ask for can be found in game.

Mods enhance base stats. I'm not saying that getting free energy in Void is bad. But it's the defining feature for any primed Warframe, not quite spectacular. 

Because NO REGULAR FRAME GATHERS DEATH ORB ENERGY....

NOT ALL FOUNDERS HAVE EXCAL PRIME...

IT IS NOT A FOUNDER BUFF WHEN ANY PRIME CAN DO IT...

And YES in the Void I have a stronger Excal JUST like if you bring Rhino and I bring Rhino PRIME...

Death orb energy is an Orokin thing...THAT is why only Primes have it.

And you might as well forget DE giving you anything...Death Orbs only supply Primes and Excal Prime is NEVER going to be re-released because verbal contracts ARE binding.

Edited by Chaosyn

And YES in the Void I have a stronger Excal JUST like if you bring Rhino and I bring Rhino PRIME...

Death orb energy is an Orokin thing...THAT is why only Primes have it.

And you might as well forget DE giving you anything...Death Orbs only supply Primes and Excal Prime is NEVER going to be re-released because verbal contracts ARE binding.

Again, you're right.

In fact, we can both go Rhino Prime.

I can't go Excalibur Prime.

You're missing the point. You have no idea of the advantage you already have.

Then if the problem is about Excalibur being useless, it's not about buffing Excalibur Prime only, but the whole frame.

So... buff the frame, and nothing more.

You have your Prime bonus that other players do not.

And that's a personal bonus only you people have.

Thing is, you think it's not enough, knowledgeable opinion, but you can't deny that you already have something that we don't.

Edited by Gr3vi3R

Then if the problem is about Excalibur being useless, it's not about buffing Excalibur Prime only, but the whole frame.

So... buff the frame, and nothing more.

You have your Prime bonus that other players do not.

And that's a personal bonus only you people have.

Thing is, you think it's not enough, knowledgeable opinion, but you can't deny that you already have something that we don't.

We have Excalibur Prime.

Yup, and since Prime it gets the Prime Void effect.

So... case closed isn't it?

At maximum you can ask minor buffs such as 10 Armor / 50 Health/Shields.

If that makes you happy.

Every single Prime frame gets a Prime Void effect. What separates Excal from most other primes is that he doesn't have any passive buffs (movement speed, shields, armor, etc).

So does Mag and Frost no?

If this's the case, then I think you'll have to wait for those 2 to get their own passives firsts.

That's a long road.

And even if you get a passive buff, I bet it won't be more than said 10 armor or 50 health/shield to contain the riot such passive may cause. I will not expect anything big.

Edited by Gr3vi3R

So does Mag and Frost doesn't it?

Yes, Excal, Frost, and Mag were the first three Warframes to receive a primed version. However they're nearly cosmetic. This change happened when Ember Prime arrived. Excal Prime was the first prime, so... This should start with him.

Edited by Prometheium

They should absolutely buff the founders items. Some of us paid to support, some of us paid to get the exclusive items. Some of us have our own reasons, one of which can be that the offerings were better than the non-primed versions. They should especially be buffed based on the knowledge that, back when they had been a thing you could acquire, Prime was (for the most part) simply a neat concept where the object in question was a small upgrade to a weapon that already exists. Now that Prime equipment is more fleshed out, and is actually intended to be some of the most powerful gear in the PvE scene of the game, the founders exclusives should absolutely be buffed.

That is incorrect, what they actually said was the Primes would be mostly cosmetic with minor stat increases.

and then they wanted to sell Prime access

but why would anyone buy primes for money if they are only cosmetic?

So they buffed Primes. (inb4: and this is why Founders stuff needs to be buffed)

I doubt Founders stuff will be buffed because they can't sell it anymore

If they can't sell it why should they go and waste time to buff stuff only a minor fraction of the comunity can use?

SO if they ever buff founders stuff, I think it's because they found a loophole in the "contract" that enables them to rerelease it without even worrying about anyone trying to sue them

i think its fine to buff weapons because there are similar weapons available now (dakra lex watever)

but its different with excal because there is no other excal (prisma or mara or wraith or watever) and i will always have inferior excal wich is unfair and p2w.

Buffing frost and mag is fine because theyr still obtainable and its completly different story....

i think its fine to buff weapons because there are similar weapons available now (dakra lex watever)

but its different with excal because there is no other excal (prisma or mara or wraith or watever) and i will always have inferior excal wich is unfair and p2w.

It IS fair.We supported wf when it was barebones.

ok i guess fairness is an abstract consept. I tought you supported the game because you liked the idea. but you just want to be superior to others.

Excal P buff would be first p2w thing in warfrme much dissapoint.

You neither understand the concept of paying to win nor what the founders packages meant to the game back then.