The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

De Please Answer Us! Will You Buff Any Contents Inside The Founder Pack?

tripletriple

This is why we can't have nice things. Exclusivity exists for a reason.

If I spent 50 bucks (or more), I'd feel cheated if it got taken away, in any shape or form, because people who didn't spend jack, are jealous.

The hateful bunch needs to chill out. Let the Founders have their fun, they earned it with their unwavering support for the game.

There are founders from Disciple to Grand Master in all these founder gear threads who agree that it wouldn't be fair for Excalibur Prime or the founder weapons to get a buff. Are you going to pull the Jealousy card on them too? Sure there are people who are jealous thats for sure, but don't try to paint all the people opposing the buffs as jealous

Excal Prime NEVER HAD PASSIVE SHIELD REGEN....NEVER. This LIE needs to die....It's been confirmed 1000x over and by DE no less.

As I JUST said...Primes originally were cosmetic only but when Ember Prime was released they went back on that statement. THAT is why the Primes left out of that change (not just Excal but Frost and Mag too) NEED to be buffed.

I want to keep my exclusive nice and shiny to remind people they can't have it?

Funny.

Because I use Proto-Excaliburs skin....No one can see if it's Prime without checking my Profile....Nice try though...

kinda missing my point, But I'll state it again. This is nothing more than a response to new shiny things coming out. Now that everyone can buy/farm better gear excal prime needs a buff because we need it because reasons. Buffing excal won't change any of his powers, it won't make him endgame, founders just want their gear to compare to new stuff so they can have that new shiny thing that nobody can have. Saying you wear the proto skin honestly means nothing. Out of all of the hundreds of founders you represent 1. Not an attack, just honesty. Please explain why players can't have a similar item with the same stats, but different name?

Give it +1 dmg to all types and +1 % status and crit chance and a d polarity to all founder gear and our founders sigils should shoot lasers

If it sounds like children crying when it fires I'm in...

Though in all seriousness we need to be able to color shoulder emblems...of all types.

You... Deny the only source of information you have on his stats. Therefore revoking any opinion you may have regarding his current "passives"

that has nothing to do with my original post, just attacking 1 erroneous statement is petty and quite frankly only proves my point

There are founders from Disciple to Grand Master in all these founder gear threads who agree that it wouldn't be fair for Excalibur Prime or the founder weapons to get a buff. Are you going to pull the Jealousy card on them too? Sure there are people who are jealous thats for sure, but don't try to paint all the people opposing the buffs as jealous

Usually they're the Founders that support the game but don't like Excal for whatever reason... And that's what it comes down to....Some are jealous,some just hate him,and some truly don't care either way...Believe me there WERE Founders that wanted the Exclusive NOT to be Excal Prime...Because they cried they'd never use it...(back in the day Excal was the Frame people made fun of....it wasn't Rhino)

I think a good compromise would be that with the release of its rework,  both excaliburs share prime level stats, if he is going to become more melee centric than before he could really use some tweeks, the only difference would be the starting polarities and the prime passives, no underpowered Excalibur for anyone, I don´t see a need to farm other model or pay ducats for a prisma model.

I think a good compromise would be that with the release of its rework, both excaliburs share prime level stats, if he is going to become more melee centric than before he could really use some tweeks, the only difference would be the starting polarities and the prime passives, no underpowered Excalibur for anyone, I don´t see a need to farm other model or pay ducats for a prisma model.

Hmmm not sure What to make of this. Either insanely sarcastic, or complete opposite end of the spectrum

I don't see why it wouldn't be fair to buff Excal Prime or why people would be mad. You guys paid money for the exclusive. That's something that has come and gone. It wouldn't be fair to leave it in the dust and I don't know why people would get buttmad over it being just as buffed as regular Excalibur.... But maybe I'm just treading into an ancient feud I know nothing about...

Edit: It's not like any prime REALLY has that much more than it's regular version anyways.... They're hardly ever that different...

Editing again for clarification purposes since some people can't read (without touching original text):I AM saying they should buff Excal prime like any other prime or warframe. I'm saying I dont think it's fair for people to be angry that its getting done. 

Edited by CyberIncision

that has nothing to do with my original post, just attacking 1 erroneous statement is petty and quite frankly only proves my point

It does, I replied to your denial in proving passive shield regen exists. Apart from your post stating that Radial blind being one of the best skills. It's inferior to Radial Disarm, and many other skills. It's exclusive to Excalibur and doesn't need to be changed at all. There's nothing to criticize about Radial Blind. The parts of your post was about history. Most of your post was your perspective on the current debate, whether to buff founder items or not.

Edited by Prometheium

Usually they're the Founders that support the game but don't like Excal for whatever reason... And that's what it comes down to....Some are jealous,some just hate him,and some truly don't care either way...Believe me there WERE Founders that wanted the Exclusive NOT to be Excal Prime...Because they cried they'd never use it...(back in the day Excal was the Frame people made fun of....it wasn't Rhino)

Well I think we should still take their opinions into consideration.

I think a good compromise would be that with the release of its rework,  both excaliburs share prime level stats, if he is going to become more melee centric than before he could really use some tweeks, the only difference would be the starting polarities and the prime passives, no underpowered Excalibur for anyone, I don´t see a need to farm other model or pay ducats for a prisma model.

I had the same idea, but some founders want something more to differentiate normal Excalibur from Excalibur prime

Edited by Clone3216k

I don't see why it wouldn't be fair to buff Excal Prime or why people would be mad. You guys paid money for the exclusive. That's something that has come and gone. It wouldn't be fair to leave it in the dust and I don't know why people would get buttmad over it being just as buffed as regular Excalibur.... But maybe I'm just treading into an ancient feud I know nothing about...

It's not about money, it's about what Excalibur prime is. Is him a Prime warframe? Yes. So why shouldn't he get buffed like everything else?

Also, if Devs could just allow us to trade every limited or exclusive item (founder and closed beta gear too) people would just stop complaining about.

Because that's the reason. People don't want Excalibur prime buffed because they cannot have him. 

Edited by Latronico

This is nothing more than a response to new shiny things coming out. Now that everyone can buy/farm better gear excal prime needs a buff because we need it because reasons. Buffing excal won't change any of his powers, it won't make him endgame, founders just want their gear to compare to new stuff so they can have that new shiny thing that nobody can have.

No it's not. If it were there'd be no asking for the OTHER Primes left out of the equation to get buffs too. I may be one Founder asking reasonably,but I am not the only one. Nor am I the only one asking for Prime buffs for the other left out Primes...We aren't asking for him to be endgame or for power changes...We're asking for Equality with the other Primes,and for all Primes...

It does, I replied to your denial in proving passive shield regen exists. Apart from your post stating that Radial blind being one of the best skills. It's inferior to Radial Disarm, and many other skills. It's exclusive to Excalibur and doesn't need to be changed at all. There's nothing to criticize about Radial Blind. The parts of your post was about history. Most of your post was your perspective on the current debate, whether to buff founder items or not.

please explain why nobody else should at least have opportunity to obtain a frame with the same stats, but still not excal prime I will leave the thread but so far ive heard nothing.

It's not about money, it's about what Excalibur prime is. Is him a Prime warframe? Yes. So why shouldn't he get buffed like everything else?

.....Thats what I said.... I was arguing that I dont see why anyone would be mad at him being Buffed... I said I think he SHOULD be buffed like any other prime....

Well, then every standard frame would need to share the same stats with their prime counterparts.

That was one of my other solutions.... Remove all excess buffs and whatnot from all Primes and go back to them being cosmetic only.

Keep the Death Orb Energy buff though.

please explain why nobody else should at least have opportunity to obtain a frame with the same stats, but still not excal prime I will leave the thread but so far ive heard nothing.

You want me to explain why nobody else besides founders to have a chance to get a frame with the same stats. What frame are you talking about? In general, Prime Warframes are superior to their standard version. 

The reason why you can't obtain Excal Prime is that he's sold out. You can't buy him anymore.

You're deliberately confusing me with that sentence.

Edited by Prometheium

Well, then every standard frame would need to share the same stats with their prime counterparts.

not necesarily, like I said it would be a compromise that all 3 parties would need to agree, it would be a special condition to counter the special condition of the inavailability of Excalibur P., breaking lore for the sake of players.

You want me to explain why nobody else besides founders to have a chance to get a frame with the same stats. What frame are you talking about? In general, Prime Warframes are superior to their standard version.

The reason why you can't obtain Excal Prime is that he's sold out. You can't buy him anymore.

You're deliberately confusing me with that sentence.

Hypothetically excal prime gets a huge buff consistent with other recent prime frames. Why should players not be able to obtain another excal with the same stats, but still not excal prime? (Like i said in my original post) Edited by (PS4)buterz56