Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Void Spy

I would love to see Void Spy. And If I recall correctly, one of the staff responded to a thread about it somewhere not that long ago. I think his answer was basically that it was something they wanted to do eventually, but that they'd like to get more void parkour involved in the equation? I'll see if I can find the post/thread about that. 

In both Void and Infested missions there isn't an Alarm system. When enemies detect you they start swarming toward your position endlessly.
That would be a problem, if you couldn't stop enemies following you inside the Vault.

Edited by Burnthesteak87

I would love to see Void Spy. And If I recall correctly, one of the staff responded to a thread about it somewhere not that long ago. I think his answer was basically that it was something they wanted to do eventually, but that they'd like to get more void parkour involved in the equation? I'll see if I can find the post/thread about that. 

i can only guess that it will be sometime after parkour 2.0

i can only guess that it will be sometime after parkour 2.0

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking, here is the post from a thread about Void Spy by the way, from a member of DE staff: 

The short answer is because they haven't been made yet :)

We'd love to do void spy, but I think it's worth holding off until parkour 2.0 is more developed. I'd like to see void spy featuring more parkour oriented rooms with automated security measures.

Also the thread I found it in for context: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/466520-void-food-for-thought/?hl=%2Bvoid+%2Bspy

Edited by Tesseract7777

In both Void and Infested missions there isn't an Alarm system. When enemies detect you they start swarming toward your position endlessly.

That would be a problem, if you couldn't stop enemies following you inside the Vault.

On infested spy only the enemies in the area would detect you, and you only had to worry about Corpus lasers.

Or they could add an alarm for that particular type of mission

There is hacking device though, and as for the alarm just make it mission impossible or extra tough security.

Thanks for the quick info regarding it, I heard about new parkour 2.0 (STOP THE STAMINA BAR)but not void spy.

Edited by (PS4)inuyasha279

I have been hoping for Void spy missions for a long time. I also thought void rescue missions would be cool. It wouldn't be to hard to implement fluff-wise, spy missions could be breaking into a special Orokin vault and grab some arcane data, rescue missions would be to have to rescue some Tenno operative idiot that got him/herself locked in said vault. Adding more mission types to the void would hopefully give us back Frost, Latron, and Reaper Prime rewards back or allow relatively empty drop tables for future content. And it would simply make the void more interesting again.

Fingers crossed.

I have been hoping for Void spy missions for a long time. I also thought void rescue missions would be cool. It wouldn't be to hard to implement fluff-wise, spy missions could be breaking into a special Orokin vault and grab some arcane data, rescue missions would be to have to rescue some Tenno operative idiot that got him/herself locked in said vault. Adding more mission types to the void would hopefully give us back Frost, Latron, and Reaper Prime rewards back or allow relatively empty drop tables for future content. And it would simply make the void more interesting again.

Fingers crossed.

sooooo....rescue would be us going to save rhino's?? 

Only if the unidentified items are Prime parts.

or hefty material/credit payouts. Example:

IDENTIFIED: 10x Orokin Cell

IDENTIFIED: 40,000 Credits

And then, for all intents and purposes, make the keys just a LITTLE bit harder to get than others. Just to prevent material/credit over saturation, you know? I'm all for grinding out T3/T4 captures for credits, but I recognize that instant gratification of materials or credits would take some of the luster away.

And then, for all intents and purposes, make the keys just a LITTLE bit harder to get than others. Just to prevent material/credit over saturation, you know? I'm all for grinding out T3/T4 captures for credits, but I recognize that instant gratification of materials or credits would take some of the luster away.

Slash/puncture/impact event mods dropped from void spy only. Oh the salt i can already taste. Edited by 321agemo

I think those rewards would be great but I don't think DE would go for that. More like 1 Orokin Cell and 5000 credits would be more realistic I feel.

Edit: In retrospect, 1 Orokin and 5000 credits would be fitting for T1 and T2 and 3 Orokins and 10,000 credits for T3 and T4 would be about right.

Edited by (PS4)NachoZissou