The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

To You Guys Who Worked On The Juggernaut...

SilverBones

I just wanted to say;

Thank you. Thank you so very, very much.

Between the design, the animations, and the way he enters into missions like a terrifying nightmare... it's just perfect. The reactions I have seen in fellow players are exactly what I wanted when I came up with the original idea for the Juggernaut.

You not only gave us an awesome new infested to fight against, but you knocked it out of the park into the realms of awesome.

Beautiful work folks.

FREAKING. BEAUTIFUL.

I'm gonna hug him, and squeeze him and call him George.

I found Juggernaut nice looking infested boss/enemy but his AI was awful. He was getting stuck between stairs all the time. And Mesa chopping at his health way to easily even tho he has insane armor or whatever it's called.

Anyways hoping to see improved version of it next time instead of bullet sponge xd

I just wanted to say;

Thank you. Thank you so very, very much.

Between the design, the animations, and the way he enters into missions like a terrifying nightmare... it's just perfect. The reactions I have seen in fellow players are exactly what I wanted when I came up with the original idea for the Juggernaut.

You not only gave us an awesome new infested to fight against, but you knocked it out of the park into the realms of awesome.

Beautiful work folks.

FREAKING. BEAUTIFUL.

I'm gonna hug him, and squeeze him and call him George.

I do agree they implemented him very well.