Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mort : Tenno Rocket Launcher

G0dsFavoritePrincess

This is open for name and stat suggestions for the weapon.

I thought, since we have grenade launchers, why wouldn't we have a rocket launcher?

Stats:

Magazine - 1

Max ammo - 1

Reload - 2/4 seconds

Status chance - 100%

Critical chance - 100%

Critical multiplier - 5x

Blast - 2000

Blast radius - 15/20 meters

This would be like a one time use per mission weapon, or more but with an EXTREMELY rare ammo drop.

Something to use when you get into a really bad situation, for example if all 3 of your teammates get downed and you're surrounded with too much enemies to fight off or revive your teammates on time.

Have a picture of a squirrel with a rocket launcher.

p8oUXrW.jpg

This is open for name and stat suggestions for the weapon.

I thought, since we have grenade launchers, why wouldn't we have a rocket launcher?

Stats:

Magazine - 1

Max ammo - 1

Reload - 2/4 seconds

Status chance - 100%

Critical chance - 100%

Critical multiplier - 5x

Blast - 2000

Blast radius - 15/20 meters

The heck?

A 10 frigging thousand base damage gun with 2 ammo?

Why?

I mean, i'm all for a Tenno grenade/rocket launcher, but this is... this is... ah, f*ck it, i can't put it into words.

Let's just say it would be unusable in game, and that the damage is completely nuts.

If you want to make a suggestion that has some chances of getting inside of the game i would suggest you to work on it being a little more usable, something like (keeping the low ammo - crit based thing)

mag 1

reserve ammo 20

reload 3 secs

status 5%

crit chance 35%

crit multiplier 2.5x

base damage 500 - 50 Piercing 450 Blast

AoE radius: 8m

Accuracy 20.0

Peculiarities: slow travel time, no homing, 100.0 accuracy when aimed (sorta like bows: bad acc unaimed, godly aimed)

Edited by Autongnosis

I'm left wondering what would happen with 298% crit chance...

I wonder if OP is aware that this weapon could easily wipe a planet. When unranked. I mean, some people claimed that Kapros was damn OP, but this thing... It's on a completely different level.

Edited by Mofixil

For reference: Tonkor is considered having borderline OP damage capabilities and its effective burst can be brought up to the high 80ks at best.

This thing would do 960k. Twelve times as much. Like wtf.

I get you wanted this to be like some kind of tactical nuke - but it's still way too much. And as i said it's almost completely unusable, and doesn't fit at all with current weapons

The heck?

A 10 frigging thousand base damage gun with 2 ammo?

Why?

I mean, i'm all for a Tenno grenade/rocket launcher, but this is... this is... ah, f*ck it, i can't put it into words.

Let's just say it would be unusable in game, and that the damage is completely nuts.

If you want to make a suggestion that has some chances of getting inside of the game i would suggest you to work on it being a little more usable, something like (keeping the low ammo - crit based thing)

mag 1

reserve ammo 20

reload 3 secs

status 5%

crit chance 35%

crit multiplier 2.5x

base damage 500 - 50 Piercing 450 Blast

AoE radius: 8m

Accuracy 20.0

Peculiarities: slow travel time, no homing, 100.0 accuracy when aimed (sorta like bows: bad acc unaimed, godly aimed)

Well it would be unusable in many situations, so that's why the high damage and the low ammo. Cause it's sort of a getaway out of a really bad situation...

It's still way over the top... I repeat: 960k effective burst is totally out of the gane boundaries. Let alone for the fact that just a point strike gets it to 250% crit chance which is beyond the normal crit mechanic boundaries, same for 100% status chance.