Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Have They Done To You Ash Prime?!

7Lions

What I hear from OP: Cry, cry, meow, cry. People have complained about the look of Warframes since the first Tenno awakened.

*sunglasses* DEAL WITH IT.

Yes because feedback and other people's opinions which are different from yours should be mocked and passed off as crying and complaining right?

Everyone has a right to their own opinions... (Removes sunglasses) Deal with that. XD

Edited by sushidubya

Yes because feedback and other people's opinions which are different from yours should be mocked and passed off as crying and complaining right?

Everyone has a right to their own opinions... (Removes sunglasses) Deal with that. XD

Well normally I'd listen and consider their views, but people have complained about the art style since forever. Besides, the design is already confirmed. Continuing to complain about it is not feedback. It's just whining...

Are you implying you don't like the geth because the geth are awesome.

How could I not like the Geth! The geth are adorable. :D

Edited by Vadrigos

We I want a sleek looking frame worthy of being called Ash Prime and not a frame that to me looks like Legion and Chroma had a bastard off spring that they didn't want the world to know about.

FTFY

Where can I start a petition?!

Bwahaha

I mean look at how fantastic some of the fan art is and look at what we get?!

But exactly, that's just fan art. Art done by fans. 

Cool fan art =/= official-grade material. What we get is DE's own take on their own character design. You have a problem with that?

And if I may, the mentioned concepts are subpar in comparison; they were made to be easily liked (edgelord color schemes, obviously aggressive-looking shapes and all that) and that's what makes them inferior. Basically, same thing as comparing the Dragon concept to the Chroma warframe.

No offense.

Edited by Artarrwen

Are you kidding me? That is the best Prime ever going to be released. Different mesh and etc. Isn't this what we all wanted? Prime's not being too much similar to the regular version? Also, his pose might be making his arms look bulky and etc. But I'm pretty sure he would be fabulous.

Yes, you're entitled to your opinion.

It's still wrong though. Ash Prime looks great.

Why is Ash Prime using a sniper rifle?  What in Ash's arsenal abilities screams "sniper" exactly?  He looks like Loki Omega Prime or something.

The color doesn't help either.  Supposed to be a ninja, has random gold spiky bits, stands out like an eyesore, perceived as useless... is he supposed to be Naruto?

What the hell is that horn thing?!

Or maybe we could wait to criticize his design until he's ACTUALLY FREAKING RELEASED, AND WE HAVE MORE THAN A SINGLE STILL IMAGE FROM AN AWKWARD ANGLE THAT YOU CAN'T SEE HIS ENTIRE LOWER HALF IN.

I literally have no word in my vocabulary that could impart the full force of my disgust.

Well that's your opinion and who are you to declare who's opinion is right or wrong?

Right about looks? C'mon. Also my post is a reply to someone else because they're attacking someone for saying how they feel about something.

Did I disturb your calm? Oh noes someone doesn't see something your way. Gotta go put them down now...

Grow the heck up.

Why is Ash Prime using a sniper rifle?  What in Ash's arsenal abilities screams "sniper" exactly?  He looks like Loki Omega Prime or something.

The color doesn't help either.  Supposed to be a ninja, has random gold spiky bits, stands out like an eyesore, perceived as useless... is he supposed to be Naruto?

What the hell is that horn thing?!

He blends into the Void towers just fine.  Its not his fault the rest of the universe isn't so bling.

Edited by Soulgazer

I don't think you know how subjective opinions that concern looks work.

Or maybe we could wait to criticize his design until he's ACTUALLY FREAKING RELEASED, AND WE HAVE MORE THAN A SINGLE STILL IMAGE FROM AN AWKWARD ANGLE THAT YOU CAN'T SEE HIS ENTIRE LOWER HALF IN.

I literally have no word in my vocabulary that could impart the full force of my disgust.

Basically this, except for the full caps and disgust part. 

It's one picture of poor quality from a very specific angle. Perspective matters a lot in these things. Calm down. 

Edited by tisdfogg

see him in full body, motion, and in your own customization before judging by just one still shot. secondly, this ash prime looks nothing like chroma. my only complaint is that id expected his prime scheme to be black and gold for some reason but thats literally just me "trying" to nitpick at it. he looks great but you cant please everyone

I main Ash and done a backflip at the moment a friend said pic's of Ash Prime are leaked .... it's not what i expected ..... at first it disappointed me.
But some days later I realized... It's only ONE picture in a bad position. And the most important fact I forgot about is, Prime means it's a Void design and its really good implemented.
The Moment i realized this, my hype for Ash Prime was at maximum again.

BTW ... in my opinion, it's weak 2 judge Ash Prime now and if u r a REAL Ash Fan/Player you never would reject his Prime version because ur expected more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(PS.: It's because of this sh*ty position)
240px-Ash2.pngmaxresdefault.jpg

Not a great picture since Ash Prime's big ugly arms are concealing his torso. And his arms have always been big and ugly, so that's not exclusive to Ash Prime. His helmet seems to be inspired by Scorpion. Or whatever it's called. Seems generally faithful to me. Wait til you see his full body clearly.

^Never built Ash if you can't tell

Better than girly spaghetti arms in the words of Arnold Schwarzenegger. Ryu Hayabusa is quite bulky as well.

On second comment, i think it looks like a good mix of locust and scorpion helmets, which doesn't make it less ugly imo. Oh well. Thankfully he isn't one of my fav frames.