Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ok So ?

-CM-Viperkush

So off topic has to have a purpose...

What would be the procedure DE would like me to follow if I disagree with a post being deleted?

There, purpose given, because I disagree completely with my thread being deleted, especially since I didn't say any ones name.

Please Help Others By Including Education.

You should send the mod that locked your thread a PM and ask them.

Look at him. 5 posts 90% probably from that one thread that got rekted. He prolly didn't even read the rules and he may have broken them.

Sometimes, you tell people that they are not supposed to be in a leading position, dont listen to you and things like you mentioned in your deleted topic happen.

Anyways, in my experience a topic about a deleted topic makes everything worse. Be patient and ask the moderator why he did this in a kind way.

And don't be afraid to argue with the moderator you message. Just remember to be respectful and try and give good arguments.

I had a problem of a thread being moved to feedback, despite the fact it was a discussion thread. The topic was about something that was not even in game yet, so it's not something we can give feedback on. Anyways, the mod moved it anyways, and I got pissed off and messaged the moderator. Despite giving my arguments towards why his actions were in appropriate, he wouldn't agree with me, and it was left where he put it.

Don't be afraid to question a mods actions as long as you can back up your reasoning for it. But even then, if the moderator refuses to acknowledge their bad judgement, nothing can be done about it. It's just how it is.

Yep, 6th post right here. Thanks for the positive feedback on the issue. I'll find a way to look at the logs and figure out who did what when.

And I can't see this post being deleted since I'm asking a legitimate question in a legitimate way.

Edited by -CM-Viperkush