Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The New Primary That Is Styled After The Gammacor

The_Stalker

yes true but the front of the gun looks like it has an object that resembles the gammacor

Eh, if they are making yet another weapon-themed combo then it makes sense to have something that resembles a gammacor, doesn't it? That doesn't mean it'll require a gammacor to craft though.

Also: one thing I learned from Warframe is to never judge the looks of an item and assume other details from it. Do remember that in this game a blunt hammer deals puncture, a scythe deals more impact than slash, plasma-firing weapons deal slash damage and a huge, heavy greatsword deals almost 0 impact... et. cetera.

Eh, if they are making yet another weapon-themed combo then it makes sense to have something that resembles a gammacor, doesn't it? That doesn't mean it'll require a gammacor to craft though.

Also: one thing I learned from Warframe is to never judge the looks of an item and assume other details from it. Do remember that in this game a blunt hammer deals puncture, a scythe deals more impact than slash, plasma-firing weapons deal slash damage and a huge, heavy greatsword deals almost 0 impact... et. cetera.

good point that does make me rethink but hey we'll know when we get it!

good point that does make me rethink but hey we'll know when we get it!

Yep! If anything : D let's hope u're wrong and it doesn't need the gammacor....

`-` Suddenly that thing requires Synoid Gammacor to craft + Flux Rifle.

Also: this is my first time seeing it and lemme tell u, I think it looks neat by lookin at the picture... now it just needs to NOT have the same disappointing laser effect the Gammacor has.

Edited by (PS4)Dan_Aria

Its perdy cool design, still wanted something more simple and sleek kinda like a braton or other corpus weapons tho

but then it wouldn't be a Gammacor-themed weapon, would it? Gammacors have pretty neat designs..

Do not fret, however, I'm sure it's beam effect will fit your desire...  simple... and sleek... and standard..and basic... gosh I hate that damn beam lookin so basic on such a trippy weapon design DX<