Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Revelation While Making Pancakes

TheBrsrkr

So I was making pancakes this morning with a green apron because I don't want to get messy. Then I had a strange thought about Warframe.

A Rhino Prime, a product of Orokin Void Technology, where scince and reson failed them. Slayer of countless Grineer soldiers, Corpus mercenaries, victms of the Neural Sentry and the Infestation. 

Has assassinated Lephantis, Ambulas, Kela de Thaym, Vor, TWICE, Vay Hek, Tyl Regor, Nef Anyo and countless others.

Has laid waste to millions of enemies on his own across several planets and moons. The blood of the guilty stains his very soul.

And now he's standing there in the kitchen, making pacakes.

I'm sitting here, and my family still thinks I'm going crazy because I can't stop laughing at the image of a Rhino Prime making panckaes, sweeping the yard, mopping the living room, doing perfectly mundane things. Then my bro walks in and I imagine a Frost grabbing a beer from my cupboard and chiling it with his shoulder spray thingies, and tears are coming out of my eyes because I'm laughing so hard. Am I insane? Have I finally become addicted to this game? Am I insane?????

Now I can't get the image out of my Head with Rhino Prime scrunched up in a bus holding a suitcase headin to work and collapsing the seat and denting the floor.

ANyways, imagine your favorite Warframe doing some regular, mundane things. Vauban fixing the dryer. Hydroid as a plumber. MIrage as an actual clown. Then try to stop laughing.

Yeah, I'm insane.

Well I believe that the nekros ability to "take souls" is kinda like how we go scan the targets for symarius, but at a simpler version. Just enough to copy the behavior of the dead that you kill and then give them hard light constructs bodies and weapons to fight for you with the simple "AI system". Also never played nekros to lazy to build him.

Chroma laying down, relaxing on a couch with one of his hands behind his head in the living room. He's flipping through channels deciding on what to watch, but that doesn't matter to him, he's just glad to be home and especially alone. "Finally." he says out loud, yet quietly. His pelt is seen hanging on the coat hanger near the front entrance of the house.

He slowly inhales and then releases a large breath of relief. "Today is a good day." he silently says as he turns off the TV and just lies there in the couch, expressionlessly staring at the ceiling, now with both hands resting between the back of his head and the 2 stacked pillows on the couch. He slowly begins to drift into a nap, it doesn't matter to him that it is midday.

Nothing matters to Chroma except the now and a gray, tranquil future. The now. And a gray, tranquil future.

Edited by LazerSkink