Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Law Of Retribution - Nightmare - Rare Resource Bp

Aodan

I'm sorry, there is absolutely no reason to use this BP, it feels like nothing more than fodder in the loot table and frankly quite annoying to get over an arcane due to the HOST either not having that BP or having to collect them all yourself.

The content isn't that hard, but at the same time, it's just BS to get something that is just SO HORRIBLE. I mean really 50k Spores? A 1 hour wait? in 20mins you can easily farm 2-3 of said resource with almost no effort. Players who actually run raids SIMPLY for Arcanes do not need these BPs, they should at most be a extra drop but not a drop that prevents you from getting an Arcane.

Seriously this poor design really makes me hate the devs.

The only other thing that makes me even more pissed is the fact that this hasn't been changed yet

Edited by Aodan

I'm fairly sure I recall hearing that getting one of these doesn't deny you an arcane... They are rolled in RNG separately from each other in other words.

They shouldn't be there in the first place. Put in 25 rare r5 cores. I'll take that instead.

They shouldn't be there in the first place. Put in 25 rare r5 cores. I'll take that instead.

Ofc. Cores. That shiny thing that everyone but me seems to care about. I'm not a huge fan of the resource bps either, but they can be useful if you're desperate and at least it's something different than usual.

Ofc. Cores. That shiny thing that everyone but me seems to care about. I'm not a huge fan of the resource bps either, but they can be useful if you're desperate and at least it's something different than usual.

Well since there are more and more mods, of course people like to get fuse cores.

And personnally i wouldn't use that much ressources just to craft an orokin cell.

The bp honestly should be taken out or a drop off g3, but it does replace the arcane loot.

Also if the host has all bps, they will not drop is the rumor.

Last 2 nm runs I've done we have gotten no arcane just 2/3 resource bps. This is a slap in the face just like de adding ocells into void tables.

Just stahp DE, there is plenty of a grind in warframe without adding $&*&*#(%& items into endgame tables where they are not needed.

The bp honestly should be taken out or a drop off g3, but it does replace the arcane loot.

Last 2 nm runs I've done we have gotten no arcane just 2/3 resource bps. This is a slap in the face just like de adding ocells into void tables.

Just stahp DE, there is plenty of a grind in warframe without adding $&*&*#(%& items into endgame tables where they are not needed.

And now my question is... why don't you just do the normal raid ?

And now my question is... why don't you just do the normal raid ?

NM raids don't drop common arcanes and you have a higher chance for rares. (I run both for arcanes)

Before the implementation of these stupid bps, I was easily farming Barriers, Grace, and Rage. Now I'm getting BPs if I run with random experienced pugs because the host doesn't have them or I'm hosting and because I don't have all 3 yet, I ruin the chance for others.

Flat out, this is STUPID implementation on DEs part and they need to fix it now. No one wants this crap, if your doing Raids, you are more than likely not needing these BPs not to mention how craptastic they actually are. They need to be removed from the table and re-evaluated in where they belong in drops and if they are even WORTH it.

Edited by Aodan

Rumor is false, it's all RNG

BPs should drop from Vay Hek himself, and only on occasion and in the Trial.  They are on the table for the arcanes, if you get one, you can't get an arcane.  I get DE's trying to cut back on the farm for resources, but we don't need this AND extractors.  Seriously, manage your extractors right, check them often, and the only thing you might have a hard time with is Argon, Tellurium, and maybe Oxium.  These might be helpful to someone around MR10 when you're building things because you just got addicted to Mastery, but by the time you're doing nightmare Trial, it's... yeah...

BPs should drop from Vay Hek himself, and only on occasion and in the Trial.  They are on the table for the arcanes, if you get one, you can't get an arcane.  I get DE's trying to cut back on the farm for resources, but we don't need this AND extractors.  Seriously, manage your extractors right, check them often, and the only thing you might have a hard time with is Argon, Tellurium, and maybe Oxium.  These might be helpful to someone around MR10 when you're building things because you just got addicted to Mastery, but by the time you're doing nightmare Trial, it's... yeah...

Agreed, the issue is the current BPs are worthless. If someone needs said resource so badly they will not be willing to part with the rediculous build time and 50k nano spores.

The BPs are worthless spot fillers that over take arcanes.  If this isn't fixed or removed in the next hot fix, I will be putting in a petition. This kind of game design/implementation is not excusable and is nothing more than a forced gate with no upside thus = S#&$ty choice and evena S#&$tier idea that DE put it in.

I've never played an PC game where they implement something so horrible as these resource BPs

They subtract from Arcanes

They are worthless in of themselves

Vay Hek already only drops a S#&$ty r3 core (should at least be 1-3 r5 cores for NM runs)

Edited by Aodan