Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just To Clear Things Up About The Sharkwings And Archwings...

Zarozian

So my friends, clan, and alliance are pestering me again and we argued over what Sharkwing really is~

So I was thinking Sharkwing is just going to be our Archwings being used underwater and not something entirely different, but another argued it's going to be something totally different and said that DE needs to stop abandoning content and etc.

So will someone mind clearing things up?

Are Sharkwings really something entirely different from Archwings, meaning we have to farm parts for it to be able to use it in under water sets or is it really just Archwing being used underwater?

Discuss and answer please~

Sharkwing is just Archwing in water with a cute name. Absolutely nothing will be different about it.

The physics are a bit slower because water, but that's about it from what I understand.

Well there we have it then~

SO LEVEL UP YOUR ARCHWINGS NOW CAUSE WE'RE GOING TO NEED TO FOR TYL REGOR! >;(

AND DAT NEW RAID!

Edited by Zarozian

Sharkwing will be as bad as archwing.

If they gonna invent something new, like "you need special underwater conductor-engine-propeller-turbo-laser item for your archwing to work underwater" yah, that's another topic, and DE just might do it, cause they love to see us grind.

Sharkwing will be as bad as archwing.

If they gonna invent something new, like "you need special underwater conductor-engine-propeller-turbo-laser item for your archwing to work underwater" yah, that's another topic, and DE just might do it, cause they love to see us grind.

They should fuse the warframe with the archwing. o -o

Archwings are kinda tough to level and the missions are boring despite being able to fly around. =/

Also the mods are extremely rare.

If you remember right the Archwing emerged right out of excalibur when Rebecca accidentally jumped into the water during devstream 53.

Archwings are kinda tough to level and the missions are boring despite being able to fly around. =/

If you remember right the Archwing emerged right out of excalibur when Rebecca accidentally jumped into the water during devstream 53.

Sharkwing isn't coming alone, I remember a while back [DE]Rebecca said an Archwing QoL was coming dealing with those exact issues, along with a few otehrs, including instakill missles, huge maps, poor orientation and the shooting at a tiny dot 700m away kind of deal.

The biggest issue is the lack of options. This is a step in the right direction for helping that out - more enemies to drop the mods and more gamemodes to play for them will help ease out the biggest problem Archwing has: monotony. And with that issue alleviated the second issue - weapons and Archwing accessibility - will be able to be addressed with a little more breathing room.

It fits the community to despise Archwing but like Sharkwing XD

Makes complete sense in our world :^)

But yeah minus the troll I hope it's just a type of tile set within a planet and not a broad mission type like Archwing.

Example:  Run exterm. with the new tile set > with in that mission we have to enter water to finish off the last 20 Grineer > Hop out of the water > finish mission