Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Is Nova, Nova P Pregant?

HandsomeSorcerer

Dem pronounced calves.

But I feel like this thread is more about females so...

Trinity looks pretty realistic.

Most of the female 'frames look realistic.  Most of the physically active females I've been around have similar physiques to Trin, Mag, Ember, Valkyr.  Saryn though, uhm... She has a, uh...dancers build.

When you mean "Active" are they runners? Tenno are suposed to have great stamina as they basically run all the time, yes. But they're also warriors who carry Heavy loads and wield a great range of weapons, Heavy things included. So is it really too much to ask that DE give us female frames who actually look the part?

Title:

Why? She has a bulge in  her belly that looks like she is pregnant. Its distracting.

Fix it DE. She is 70s Hipster chick, why is she pregnant?

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/a6/7b/5e/a67b5e7d95bf1530ca138cb44a2cf15b.jpg

Edit:

Proof!

Here is more proof:

Nova

https://i.imgur.com/kc7UKdK.jpg

Ember

https://i.imgur.com/HyIkC5n.jpg

Real life woman

http://freelanddesign.com/3-months-pregnant-belly-36.JPG

First of all, you're the one will be needing to fix your brain. Because...

Hippie ≠ Hipster

Hippie > Hipster

Secondly, some human/male/female/alien/whatever were born with a little bulge on their stomach. Even though if they're fit, skinny, anorexic or whatever, because we were all born with different shapes and sizes. It's nature, deal with it.

Edited by Vayne_Solidor

When you mean "Active" are they runners? Tenno are suposed to have great stamina as they basically run all the time, yes. But they're also warriors who carry Heavy loads and wield a great range of weapons, Heavy things included. So is it really too much to ask that DE give us female frames who actually look the part?

I mean, yes. Professional runners look...relatively similar to some of the frames. I'm not sure what you mean by Females who look the part.

Oh right, plus we literally defy the laws of physics. Just as sort of a standard thing. So y'know.

Not complaining about how they look, I'm actually appreciative that they have reasonable body types.  And as to the active part, I spent about a year visiting an Army base to see my brother - my assessment is based of the females soldiers figures, mainly.  They carry heavy loads, run long distances as well as various other physically demanding things.

I mean, yes. Professional runners look...relatively similar to some of the frames. I'm not sure what you mean by Females who look the part.

Oh right, plus we literally defy the laws of physics. Just as sort of a standard thing. So y'know.

Take any other female video game character - wide hips, large busomes and butts so taught you can bounce things off of them and pierce the enemies armor.   

Normal woman who are as physically active as the Tenno, don't usually look like that.  Yes, genetics can play a role (the things I have seen on that Army base.  0.0) but still.

Edited by Noamuth

Take any other female video game character - wide hips, large busomes and butts so taught you can bounce things off of them and pierce the enemies armor.   

Normal woman who are as physically active as the Tenno, don't usually look like that.  Yes, genetics can play a role (the things I have seen on that Army base.  0.0) but still.

Huh? Oh, I wasn't disagreeing with you if that's what you thought.

Yes, I understand how physically fit women tend to look.

On the other hand, sex appeal. Also artistic license. ...Probably more the latter than the former.

So Nova likes beer?

Beer is awesome!  ...for keeping slugs away from my garden

Huh? Oh, I wasn't disagreeing with you if that's what you thought.

Yes, I understand how physically fit women tend to look.

On the other hand, sex appeal. Also artistic license. ...Probably more the latter than the former.

I was responding to your "Not sure what you mean by Females who look the part" bit and was less aimed at you and more in general.  ^.^

You just reminded me about one of Panzer's Pictures with the whole "orbit" thing.

Being fit is one thing. But even with hardly any fat, people look diffrent. So it would be fun to see a few Buffer females in WF in general. You can have a heavier or sturtied built without being fat. And about the thing with the giant breasts....I've already mentioned this, but if you're that slim and fit you rarely have as huge breasts as most female frames have. Most of the breasts consist of fat.

And if you're wondering why I'm not quiting then it's because my new computer doesn't let me...for some strange reason. I'm trying to get it fixed