Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Small Suggestion For Mirage

TheGrimCorsair

When you're standing in shadow with Eclipse active, could you maybe be treated as crouching for perception purposes by enemies? It'd play off as a nice, if small, bonus with Eclipse's visual effect for standing in shadow, and kinda follows with the whole being "harder to track while in shadows" line of the power.

Let me be perfectly clear, I'm *only* asking for her to be treated the same as if she were crouching, crouch walking, or rolling for purposes of enemy detection, not full invisibility in any way, shape, or form.

I've also got a small suggestion.  Make all attachments fade to invisibility on all dopplegangers.  As it stands, they stay visible, making any tarted up mirage using Hall of Mirrors a pain in the arse to use since the dopplegangers obscure so much with their attachments and syndana.

Hi fellow Tenno's. As you i like Mirage and she' s one of my main Frames to Play. And i agree with you, that some powers need a fine tunning, I don' t want here to be bossted to much like Trinity etc.

So let' s start with some suggestiions:

Hall of Mirroirs: Would it be an idea to fix the Positions of the Doppelgaengers? it happens to often that they aligne  with the Original one and the " Lure " effect doesn' t really help anymore, due that shots aren't absorb and hit with full force Mirage.  As Long they are in X Formation it works fine, perhaps even split them farer, so that AOE damage affects less Mirage. Also there seems occasionally be a bug, that ennemis of higher Level, totally ignore them and focuse on the original Frame, quit annoying. But for the concern of realisme, the Doppelgaengers has to fit the same look as the original one, otherwise she would be easy detectable.

Sleight of Hands: Slight improvement in Range of power and AOE damage and range of Drops explosions would work fine. But foremost let every console be affected, like those in Interception missions too.

Eclipse: The idea with visual Penalty for enemeis when in the dark, a good idea. In light give her a hifgher rate of shield recharge for example. That wouldbe too passiv effects. On the other Hand wouöd it be an idea that eclipse is calculated of 100% and depending in what source you are the stats Change. In light 75% more damage and 25% damage reduction in the dark vice versa.

Prism: Works fine for me. ^^

What do you think, for me those slight improvments would not make her op but more versatile, still respecting her playful Background. :)

Hi fellow Tenno's. As you i like Mirage and she' s one of my main Frames to Play. And i agree with you, that some powers need a fine tunning, I don' t want here to be bossted to much like Trinity etc.

So let' s start with some suggestiions:

Hall of Mirroirs: Would it be an idea to fix the Positions of the Doppelgaengers? it happens to often that they aligne  with the Original one and the " Lure " effect doesn' t really help anymore, due that shots aren't absorb and hit with full force Mirage.  As Long they are in X Formation it works fine, perhaps even split them farer, so that AOE damage affects less Mirage. Also there seems occasionally be a bug, that ennemis of higher Level, totally ignore them and focuse on the original Frame, quit annoying. But for the concern of realisme, the Doppelgaengers has to fit the same look as the original one, otherwise she would be easy detectable.

Sleight of Hands: Slight improvement in Range of power and AOE damage and range of Drops explosions would work fine. But foremost let every console be affected, like those in Interception missions too.

Eclipse: The idea with visual Penalty for enemeis when in the dark, a good idea. In light give her a hifgher rate of shield recharge for example. That wouldbe too passiv effects. On the other Hand wouöd it be an idea that eclipse is calculated of 100% and depending in what source you are the stats Change. In light 75% more damage and 25% damage reduction in the dark vice versa.

Prism: Works fine for me. ^^

What do you think, for me those slight improvments would not make her op but more versatile, still respecting her playful Background. :)

Hall of Mirrors: Is pretty much fine as is, it's not supposed to focus fire, and not a 100% fool proof resistance to incoming damage. AoE's landing close enough to still get you is an intended weakness of the power, and a pretty good one, as it encourages occasionally taking risks to avoid eating huge damage and knockdowns.

Sleight of Hand: Yeah, I'm down with this.

Eclipse: Already gives you huge damage resistance or damage output depending on whether you're in light or shadow, the play off between offense and defense is fine as is. Giving Mirage a sustainable boost to shield regen when in her offensive mode is not really in line thematically with her design, nor does it play into the binary nature of the power itself.

Prism: Yep, it rocks. Great blind, respectable damage output, great when used when you have the upper hand to ensure you keep the upper hand.

This all plays into Mirage being an actor, both in the sense of a stage performer, and a character whose emphasis on taking action proactively rather than sitting in a reactive posture, with that action coming from moving between the peaks of her defensive and offensive abilities, and further reflected in Eclipse and Hall of Mirror's costs being 25 power, the same as a small energy orb. Essentially, as long as Mirage is killing, she's able to maintain peak combat capability.