Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Detron Crewman] This Guy Needs A Nerf Badly.

Asdryu

Not balanced because:

1. Running higher level missions means higher scaled Detron plebians..

2. There's plenty more Detron Crewmen where that came from compared to a cell.

3. Shotgun pistol? What?

4. Shotgun pistol that kills in like, 2 hits? What???

5. I have 4 revives. The Detron Crewman has 983049812312387 twin brothers.

6. Not balanced, because not balanced.

I've experienced this guy's frustration when dealing with Detron Crewmen, albeit I discovered it a long time ago. At first I thought I was just at low health and wasn't watching my health/shield levels when dying instantly to these guys. Then I did an intentional test with an MR. 19 buddy of mine and I can personally say, these things kill way quicker than they should even past close range. Something needs to be changed, scale their damage range more, perhaps?

Now i got a goal to test i am going to scan the F out of these guys and just stand while they shoot me and report it to DE ! >:O

Used a Mesa to test out a level 30 ish mob i think... and i reflected 10 damage per pellet. How much pellets do they have? 10 right? with rapid fire, that thing hurts!

Add to the list->

Seekers with their Kraken-50(x2) damage per shot

Ballista with their Sniper-150ish

and scorchers which deal about 200ish damage per tick...

Edited by Epicagemo

Just play an easier planet until you get better.  Try to learn what mods do, get a boltor prime etc.

You would need an eternity to do that if you're starting. Serration for example was a pain to farm and now I got like 40 of 'em

All in all the enemy himself is alright. He needs a set of different changes IMO

1. Reduce the spawn rate at least 2 or even 3 times.

2. Triple the EXP they give.

3. Buff their hitpoints a little to compensate.

And there, we have a Corpus medium-tier medium priority unit which they kind of lack really.

Grineer Seeker should get the same treatment.

Edited by EvilChaosKnight

They are a major annoyance for me as I run Triton a lot. Past say 1500 they will just 1 shot you, even when coptering through the air at mach 5 with a maxed vitality/redirection/steel fiber as Frost. No other enemy in the game, at least that I've run into, will legitimately 1 shot you out of the air with that set up. Turn a corner, downed. Door opens as you run past it in a hallway, downed. Flying across the Grand Canyon at five times the speed of sound, downed. Really annoying for no reason. I don't have as much of an issue with their damage at close range but their spread seems much lesser than that of our Detrons.

i think he is not the one that needs to l2p buddy

He's one of them.

Seriously, I don't see how anyone can struggle in this game once they've got a potatoed boltor prime.  I kinda regret doing it because nothing has been a challenge since.

Agreed.  These guys are too op even at mid-long range where their weapons should be less effective.  Another unit really in need of a nerf is Grineer Seekers.  I think they have a Kraken pistol and it does way too much damage and shreds your shields and health faster than anything else in a mission.  They are extremely accurate with those things as well.