The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Glitch That Needs Fixed

Matrix_HasYou

I will be just playing on a mission, ya know, doing my thing.. but then there is a door thats yellow with one hack console and no lock down. i was seeing if there is a door that I was missing and there wasn't.. tried shooting a window and wouldn't break. so i cant get past the door and im stuck till i abort.. this needs fixed. A.S.A.P....

Aren't those the doors that open when you complete the objective, and it will lead to the extraction?

Yup.  I have had it glitch on me once though, where I was essentially stuck in perma lockdown with yellow doors everywhere.  Just ended up breaking a window and rehacking to fix it.  Not sure if that's what the OP experienced or if it was just user error and the yellow door was the extraction path.

Shouldn't this be in the bugs report section?

It has been, multiple times since patch. Yet because of all the noise from Rhino, its like they haven't acknowledged how every new player or reset player has ran into a brick wall on Caloris Mercury trying to finish the exterminate because of broken doors. So you need a invite to Elion to move on. Most new players likely wont know how to work around it.

It has been, multiple times since patch. Yet because of all the noise from Rhino, its like they haven't acknowledged how every new player or reset player has ran into a brick wall on Caloris Mercury trying to finish the exterminate because of broken doors. So you need a invite to Elion to move on. Most new players likely wont know how to work around it.

I'm not 100% sure, but I was under the impression that Rebecca commented on a thread about Caloris the other day.  I think it's on their radar.