Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: Operation Tubemen Of Regor

[DE]Drew

I personally think that the Dev's will tap into the inner mercenary of us all and Alad will pull and win....If you will abandon Nef over 25 cores for one round what will you do the next time?  Or when 50 cores pop up....

Who really wants Nef anyway....what a push over....we tenno need something to fight or we are going back to cryosleep so I say restore Alad V to his former glory and lets have a real boss fight on our hands....

No. Bad j. This is #teamnef territory lol

The rewards are designed to encourage "balance" between the two sides. If one is losing badly, their rewards start getting better in an attempt to bring them back.

The PC had to deal with Neffy getting great stuff, and I'm sure Xbone is dealing with it now too. It is annoying, but it isn't the "devs supporting x over x."

#TeamNeffy #GiveUntoTheBeard

The rewards are designed to encourage "balance" between the two sides. If one is losing badly, their rewards start getting better in an attempt to bring them back.

The PC had to deal with Neffy getting great stuff, and I'm sure Xbone is dealing with it now too. It is annoying, but it isn't the "devs supporting x over x."

#TeamNeffy #GiveUntoTheBeard

This. They had this mechanic before. Seems to be if one side is winning by less than 4 points rewards are similar, if gap is more losing side rewards are better. So in the end winner is the one that get supported while rewards are same or similar.

I hate to accuse, but due to the stunning turn around in allegiance in my absence I can't help but question. Is this event rigged so that Alad V wins? I mean PS4 shows clearly that it sides with Nef however after returning and question my clanmates I found that Alad V started offering rewards of far better quality as an incentive. I would hate to accuse, but if it's the case it would be rather annoying. Maybe this is common and I never noticed it, even if the Eyes of Blight event was curious in how each platform lost the same number of relays. Not to also mention that the time started getting cut short.

I hate to accuse, but due to the stunning turn around in allegiance in my absence I can't help but question. Is this event rigged so that Alad V wins? ... Maybe this is common and I never noticed it, even if the Eyes of Blight event was curious in how each platform lost the same number of relays. Not to also mention that the time started getting cut short.

I always protected DE but...the event is clearly rigged. We had the opportunity to have something different for once !

This isn't rigged - just the way the event politics work. The side that's losing will up the ante to swing votes in their favor. Think about this: Why would Anyo offer a Catalyst at round 5 if he was already winning? If Alad had been winning beforehand, Neffy would've pulled out that good stuff too. Some people are jumping on the free stuff while others are trying to force Anyo's hand to get him to offer something of equal or greater value.

Honestly, I would've liked it if both sides offered the same battle pay each round just to make things fair and have the community choose among equals instead of having these businessmen greasing palms.

We still have 5 more days of this so there's plenty of time for the community to go for the Dera Vandal by the final day. The only thing that really plays a part is just how badly you want certain battle pay.

Edited by (PS4)VanTX89

What the...

20 uncommon cores for Nef VS. Catalyst blueprint for Salad?

Are you serious?

I have 2 dosens of catalysts will stay focused supporting Nefy. I think it's getting personal by now...

Forgot the score Nef 6-3 Alad

Regional fight 10 running now

Edited by (PS4)Nek_Food

I can guarantee that if people side with Neffy from the start, the event will be rigged towards Alad xD

yep, this is exactly what has happened, it went from Neffy being 6:1 to Neffy now being 6:4 because Alad is offering potatoes, I hope that people become loyal to Nef again

Why in the world is this round even in question, let alone slowly sliding to Alad? The same rewards went down in two hours for Nef earlier in the event.  Is there a brigade of anti-science anti-Valkyr weekend warriors that has come out in force now?

Why in the world is this round even in question, let alone slowly sliding to Alad? The same rewards went down in two hours for Nef earlier in the event.  Is there a brigade of anti-science anti-Valkyr weekend warriors that has come out in force now?

it's simple, a lot of people got bought by the event's messed up mechanics, each time they said "I'm sorry Neffy, I will be back after this one" they lost 1 point on Nef's side... turns out they supported Alad 5 times and are currently with 1 point of support on Anyo, I'm assuming a lot of them will incline towards Alad now.

That's the explanation I came up with for the fact that many times before that we had (50k cr Anyo vs 75k cr Alad) and Anyo still won, this time is different though.

Disclaimer: I am not actually incriminating "hurr durr disgusting mercenaries", honestly it is very understandable why most people would side with better rewards, everybody needs potatoes and R5 cores in this grindy game...

Edited by (PS4)Dan_Aria