Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: Operation Tubemen Of Regor

[DE]Drew

it's simple, a lot of people got bought by the event's messed up mechanics, each time they said "I'm sorry Neffy, I will be back after this one" they lost 1 point on Nef's side... turns out they supported Alad 5 times and are currently with 1 point of support on Anyo, I'm assuming a lot of them will incline towards Alad now.

That's the explanation I came up with for the fact that many times before that we had (50k cr Anyo vs 75k cr Alad) and Anyo still won, this time is different though.

Disclaimer: I am not actually incriminating "hurr durr disgusting mercenaries", honestly it is very understandable why most people would side with better rewards, everybody needs potatoes and R5 cores in this grindy game...

You may be right.  As far as I'm concerned, the rational strategy has always been "Rare Cores or Nef unless you're already at 6+ Nef points; possibly take a potato or uncommon cores over credits if you're already at 6 or more; but always go Nef in credits versus credits.".  If more people had been following those rules this round would have gone quickly too and we'd not have cheated ourselves out of two or three extra rounds and rewards.

´---´ I currently have 8 points on Anyo.. soon to be 9... I may have missed a couple of invasions tho.

6 vs 6 now, let's see if it's true rewards are equal when points are equal or if the messed up mechanics for the event act up again.

Anyo 20U5 cores
Alad 50k cr

I support Anyo anyway.. but that's still messed up ´----´

Edited by (PS4)Dan_Aria

50k credits (Neffy) vs. 25 R5 cores (Salad).

Alad, pls. I bet you took all those R5 cores by doing defence IV and interception IV in the Void. Nef will be really mad if he finds out that you stepped in his sacred place.

"Blasphemy!"

I'm gonna support Nef btw, even though Alad has the cores, just for the credits.

Neffy is who I want to win, and I hope enough of you feel that way to bring victory regardless of the Infested Fiend's bribery!

o/ hellz yea Tenno! some of us may get drawn by rewards but when it comes down to equal rewards we shall GIVE UNTO THE VOID!! Let's hope Alad doesn't bring about any BS 25 R5 core moves while the points are equal or right before the event ends!

We need more  support on Anyo guys!!

-A Neffy supporter in all invasions he participated.

The void be the word.. and the word, be profit!

I'm running nef to try n get Vermilion storm  off that bombard. Total eclipse pilfering swarm with a Nekros     35/3 per conflict.   Nothing. I'm running out of time  n ppl r buyin for 600-1000 P.   I want in on that. U guys r right. The event  IS rigged. But not in favor of nef or alad5.   Its rigged in the favor of Vermilion storm droprate. The grind  is real

I'm very curious what happens when the PS4 crowd gets the Dera Vandal and realizes it is equal to the Karak Wraith. *evil laugh*

And if you later on put out an event where Alad somewhat cures himself and tries to repay the tenno for their help (in a positive way as there is nobody else in the Origin system at this point who he could call a friend) for those who didn't let Alad rot I would be definitely rolling on the floor laughing. *even more evil laughter*

Sounds like your butthurt about the karak and want nobody to enjoy a weapon you didn't get. Your evil laughter makes you sound 12.

What I don't understand, is that, nef lost like 5-6 events in a row..  Wouldn't you think that after losing a few rounds he would have picked his game up and offered a little something more to get back the loyalty he was obviously losing?..  Its supply and demand..   If you were losing workers to another company because they paid better, wouldn't you think you'd offer a little more to keep people from leaving...  It's hard not to feel biased when salad 5 makes a comeback, and nef's offering just stays the same... 

Edited by (PS4)Perpetual_Legend

When Alad was losing badly, the rewards became ridiculously weighted in his favor. Players started swinging the pendulum for maximum rewards. I just hope the "choice" is real this time vs predetermined EoB. They could easily weight rewards for Alad at the end, and use it as justification for a last minute upset of Neffy, even if, in reality, the PS4 community votes otherwise.

We will see.

Oh, and New Tyl Regor is hilarious. Between using scalpels on danglers and stick-poking jellyfish, he is my new favorite villain.

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73

When Alad was losing badly, the rewards became ridiculously weighted in his favor. Players started swinging the pendulum for maximum rewards. I just hope the "choice" is real this time vs predetermined EoB. They could easily weight rewards for Alad at the end, and use it as justification for a last minute upset of Neffy, even if, in reality, the PS4 community votes otherwise.

We will see.

Oh, and New Tyl Regor is hilarious. Between using scalpels on danglers and stick-poking jellyfish, he is my new favorite villain.

Or the PS4 community are mercenaries fighting for scraps and Alad would get a cheap win

We will see.

I would stop playing warframe if they rigged the event last second. EoB was pretty bad i remember everyone being pretty upset over the scripted loss of relays and all the wasted resources for no real reason. 

Or the PS4 community are mercenaries fighting for scraps and Alad would get a cheap win

The problem is that EoB planted the seeds of doubt. There is an obvious choice here between 2 weapons.

Logic tells us that rewards heavily weight towards the loser until the sides are equal. Taken a step further, it means that the best Alad can do is tie the Nef/Dera supporters as shown by the initial win streak. All things being equal, Nef wins on Ps4.

Unless Nef and Alad are tied during the last 12 hour alert, and suddenly rewards heavily weight in favor of Alad or Alad wins with equal rewards.

If that happens, many will feel that:

1. DE influenced the outcome in favor of Alad

2. DE predetermined the outcome, and it was another artificial mechanic giving the illusion of choice.

3. Until a platform presents a different outcome, many will remain unconvinced but play the game they love anyway.

4. Meh, I got $$$, cores, cats, and a new gun. SWEET ;).

Unless Nef and Alad are tied during the last 12 hour alert, and suddenly rewards heavily weight in favor of Alad or Alad wins with equal rewards.

If that happens, many will feel that:

1. DE influenced the outcome in favor of Alad

I am sorry but anyone who thinks that DE will influence the outcome is crazy and probably too mistrusting. Its also completely delusional to think that just because something has not gone in your favour that DE must have somehow rigged it that way because obviously they are out to wreck your life. There are two choices. Whatever the outcome is has absolutely nothing to do with the event being rigged by DE, period.

I am sorry but anyone who thinks that DE will influence the outcome is crazy and probably too mistrusting. Its also completely delusional to think that just because something has not gone in your favour that DE must have somehow rigged it that way because obviously they are out to wreck your life. There are two choices. Whatever the outcome is has absolutely nothing to do with the event being rigged by DE, period.

at one point in the event the rewards were 50-50k for both and nef went from winning at 54% to losing at 46% and then rapidly losing more faster then it should be possible, so there's that.

Does anyone have the current score? I'm at work and can't check. Thank you in advance.

11-9

Did you play Eyes of Blight? 3 platforms, and all had the same number of relays survive. I remember hammering Famorians on certain planets with clan mates, determined that the PS4 players would save more...and the numbers barely moved. DE was called out on it being scripted, and never really responded. Don't get me wrong, it had great rewards.

It is not delusional to be cynical. The strategy for TUBEMEN was to weight the rewards for the current loser until the rewards were so disproportionate that players flipped. That's a good thing because it creates a game within the game to keep interest high until the end with awesome rewards and a tight race. However, at any point where rewards are equal and the score tied, the PS4 community has repeatedly chosen Neffy and the Dera by a wide margin. Even the Devs have called the Nef support interesting.

Go look at the score history and how rewards shifted in favor of Alad when Nef was winning 6-0.

I love the game and DE, but if you go study how EoB unfolded, calling out people that are cynical/have a certain amount of doubt as delusional suggests straight-up homerism.