The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ps4: Operation Tubemen Of Regor

[DE]Drew

If the rewards are about to get real tasty we could see another 4 conflicts maybe, 

So I think this is gonna be real close,,,,,,,,,,

#TeamNef.

Also, loving the voice acting on Tyl Regor :)

"Preacher, preacher, this your idea? Hah, 'Give unto the Void!' How about I scalpel off your little danglers and give them unto the Void, hmm? Whatchu think about that idea, Neffy?"

-snip- The rewards will continue to be randomized like in the previous conflicts, except when the score is tied, there is no chance that one side offers a superior reward.  Whether your loyalty can be bought is still up to you!

The "Nef Anyo (50K) VS. Alad V (150K)" with both sides being 12-12 says otherwise in a really blatant way.

Tenno, 
Our sources have told us that both Nef Anyo and Alad V are sweetening their offerings as the end of Tubemen of Regor approaches - neither will offer any more credit rewards. However, what each will offer is still unknown. The rewards will continue to be randomized like in the previous conflicts, except when the score is tied, there is no chance that one side offers a superior reward.  Whether your loyalty can be bought is still up to you!

So the only time Alad V is ahead and likely to offer the 50k reward, you make it impossible for that to happen? ahhh the timing

This. DE why...

YEP I wanna know too^.

I mean even if they did set things "sorta right" the seeds of doubt are already planted.

Still, let's see how legit things are, let's help Alad win the current invasion so it can end already and then check what rewards Anyo comes up with.

Also: am I the only one that thinks that.. assuming things finally dont get so messed up, that would mean that basically the entire event up to this point where DE made whatever that move was meant to be was pointless(sort of)?

Edited by (PS4)Dan_Aria

YEP I wanna know too^.

I mean even if they did set things "sorta right" the seeds of doubt are already planted.

Still, let's see how legit things are, let's help Alad win the current invasion so it can end already and then check what rewards Anyo comes up with.

Also: am I the only one that thinks that.. assuming things finally dont get so messed up, that would mean that basically the entire event up to this point where DE made whatever that move was meant to be was pointless(sort of)?

Not meant to be pointless, they are responding to the criticism being levied. If its all above board then this time its purely a case of pretty dire timing. Announcing it before Salad got ahead could have been taken as "no more trash rewards from neffy", now it can also be construed as protective of the lead Salad has. As I said bad timing on their part.

For the high end players generally I'd say cores > potatoes but for the average majority its potatoes >  cores, so to get the numbers on your side, offer potatoes rather than cores. Will be interesting to see how the offers fall in these last few rounds.

Not meant to be pointless, they are responding to the criticism being levied. If its all above board then this time its purely a case of pretty dire timing. Announcing it before Salad got ahead could have been taken as "no more trash rewards from neffy", now it can also be construed as protective of the lead Salad has. As I said bad timing on their part.

For the high end players generally I'd say cores > potatoes but for the average majority its potatoes >  cores, so to get the numbers on your side, offer potatoes rather than cores. Will be interesting to see how the offers fall in these last few rounds.

Yeah I know, I absolutely agree with what u said..

Tenno, 

Our sources have told us that both Nef Anyo and Alad V are sweetening their offerings as the end of Tubemen of Regor approaches - neither will offer any more credit rewards. However, what each will offer is still unknown. The rewards will continue to be randomized like in the previous conflicts, except when the score is tied, there is no chance that one side offers a superior reward.  Whether your loyalty can be bought is still up to you!

If Nef really felt the word be profit, he wouldn't have had Alad V pimp his @ss for 20+ rounds.

It's not randomly generated. You're telling me Nef went 0 for 23 on any potatoes, 150k, 75k & R5 bundles??

I love ya DE, but, come on now... Knock it off.

I understand if it's rigged. Really. Having 2 story lines would be a pain in the @ss. I'm just disappointed that after EoB this is happening again.

Shame. *bing*

Tenno, 

So the only time Alad V is ahead and likely to offer the 50k reward, you make it impossible for that to happen? ahhh the timing

This. DE why...

So is the already heavily favored side is now guaranteed to offer a better reward when it falls behind?

Oh, and lol "randomized"

NUh6MaJ.png

Edited by (PS4)ElZilcho

If Nef really felt the word be profit, he wouldn't have had Alad V pimp his @ss for 20+ rounds.

It's not randomly generated. You're telling me Nef went 0 for 23 on any potatoes, 150k, 75k & R5 bundles??

I love ya DE, but, come on now... Knock it off.

I understand if it's rigged. Really. Having 2 story lines would be a pain in the @ss. I'm just disappointed that after EoB this is happening again.

Shame. *bing*

Thank you for posting this. If you ask us to get involved because our choice matters, DE, please allow our choice to honestly matter. Respectfully, my trust is on the brink. I for one thought that if Alad lost, a simple retcon or story loop would save him anyway. It would be easy to do, and made sense to me because I thought it a no-brainier that integrity and the community input were much more important than a small hiccup in a linear storyline.

If Alad "wins", the capital I've invested in believing that I make a difference is used up. Fool me once (EoB), shame on you. Fool me twice...

If that happens, I'm going full-on disconnected gear @#&*( for events...which saddens me for how much I wanted to be a part of a community that I thought was being given a privilege to impact the story of the Tennoverse.

The Irony is that if that if Nef wins, this was the best event in Warframe history (on PS4) because everyone wins. Nef supporters who sacrificed on better rewards get what they want and reward-oriented players got better rewards along with Alad supporters.

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73

Tenno, 

Yes..... "Randomized"... of course.

Look, Drew. We respect you and your work, but when you post nonsense like this we FEEL CHEATED.

Please, don´t insult our intelligence and our time within the game AND the community by saying "randomized rewards"...

It´s quite sad and even enraging to see this kind of attitude. The ones that tried to keep "loyal" to a side were (we) robbed. 4 potatoes, R5 cores... ON ONLY ONE SIDE and you say "randomized"....

For me it´s simple. I´m going to "randomize" my experience with the game by NO BUYING any platinum pack from the store with REAL (not beta) money anymore. Everything´s going to the trade.... I´m going to cut the danglers of the game until "the game" stops "randomizing" my time and my experience as a player and as a person.

It´s not fair and you know it.

Yes..... "Randomized"... of course.

It´s not fair and you know it.

Pretty sure that's just intentional. I threw out a prediction in the other thread, but I'll give a more detailed on here.

Nef wins conflict #26 (which is going as of this writing). Conflicts with matching rewards have taken the full 12 hours outside the initial rush. That means it will be approximately 7:30am tomorrow morning when the next conflict starts. The scores are then tied, which frees them up for one to offer a higher quality rewards. Alad will offer a better reward (such as cores vs, potato, because he has always offered the better reward) and go back to a one point lead in a short time. The next conflict will have matching rewards again and will not complete by the time the overall event ends, making Alad the winner.

As previously stated: go ahead and prove me wrong, DE.

-snip-

Honestly judging by the pattern of the event rewards and all that I do not doubt that might happen `-` then again, I wont be home to see what happens.. I'll prob come back to this thread tomorrow very skeptical of reading any new posts in it `______`

I can see how my previous post is unclear.. for clarity:

Tied scores will have even rewards. 

Scores that are not tied have a chance for the loser to offer something better. This is how it has always been set up - believe it or not, Alad was just getting really lucky.   

I can see how my previous post is unclear.. for clarity:

Tied scores will have even rewards. 

Scores that are not tied have a chance for the loser to offer something better. This is how it has always been set up - believe it or not, Alad was just getting really lucky.   

Ah I see, thanks for clarification, quite a few people were getting their minds into a loop about what it truly meant. (myself included)

-Grabs a megaphone-

EQUAL REWARDS GUYS! THE EVENT CAN END UP WITH A LEGITIMATE WINNER, ANYO.

-drops megaphone-

;-; I wont be home to help in the fight but I wish y'all to know my Tenno support shall be with you.

Edited by (PS4)Dan_Aria