Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

2 More Mods Slots For Warframes

(PSN)RNickS_BRASIL

I do not speak english very well but will try to explain a bit of it , expect to do it the best i can to everyone udertand it .TKS , APOLOGIZE for mistakes.

Why not ? We already know about the game is growing and starting to be more challenge each update. Add 2 more slots will increase our arsenal powers for warframes allowing us to build ''things'' more usefull for example in higher level missions , stronger builds means competitivity between Tenno's and new enemies , we will have a chance to expand the horizons from ou capabilities when fighting. This also will prevent to need rework some frames to make then really usefull (im not saying this will complete destroy any chance of future reworks). We have see many enemies becoming every update more strongs and hard to counter many times we get frustated with ''some shots from certain enemies'' wich for example could be countered if we had a bit more streght in our build. If you understand what im talking about here please your complete welcome to help to discuss about it and show me what do you think about that any opinion or constructive critic is welcome thanks again.

Build diversity comes from that you must choose the best mods you want. With 2 more mods pretty much you can go for an all round best build. e.g. why choose when i can go for max duration efficiency and power.

What I think? That this topic has been discussed ad nauseam and DE has considered the idea and said no. Several times.

1409690467739.png

lol hahaha , didn't noticed about that , but ok XD lets keep doing it till DE hear our pray.

Nope, nope nope nope nope nope nope. 

Bad idea. The level of tank that we can already put into one frame is enormous. If we add more mod slots, people will just make even more overpowered frames that cut through higher level enemies like tall grass. A little challenge is good, but we need room for creativity and intelligent modding, not just put-on-all-the-mods-and-win mechanics.

The idea would lead us to over powered Frames and people would end up complaining that the game has become too easy. Enemies would keep getting much harder and thought process of modding a frame would become too easy. The game would become highly imbalaced. I like it the way it is now. I wouldn't mind Oberon getting a big of a energy pool buff but that's about it.