Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Have Some Exciting News For Pc

(PSN)Sybaris-

I swear to god as soon as PS4 gets Dera everyone will freak out because they expected a world destroyer like PC did with Karak.

These weapons are nice to have but nothing to get excited about if you didn't like the original ones.

And again to all the guys who say the event is rigged: The loosing side get's the better rewards in an effort to balance the battle. Still don't understand why people say "It's rigged! Nef has the better rewards!"

I swear to god as soon as PS4 gets Dera everyone will freak out because they expected a world destroyer like PC did with Karak.

These weapons are nice to have but nothing to get excited about if you didn't like the original ones.

And again to all the guys who say the event is rigged: The loosing side get's the better rewards in an effort to balance the battle. Still don't understand why people say "It's rigged! Nef has the better rewards!"

That's a lie. Nef is losing on XB1 and Alad has the better rewards.

I hate everybody on PS4 so much. You get the good weapon, we get the bad one, and the bad outcome, because the general community of XB1 must blindly follow PC. Seriously, reading some of the stuff, I shook my head so hard my brain should be soup.

I feel the complete opposite. Would much rather have Alad winning.

I hate everybody on PS4 so much. You get the good weapon, we get the bad one, and the bad outcome, because the general community of XB1 must blindly follow PC. Seriously, reading some of the stuff, I shook my head so hard my brain should be soup.

That doesn't even make any sense.

As for the OP? Why is this exciting news for the pc? It has 0 effect on us. 

Edited by f3llyn

But if PS4 players get Dera Vandal, wouldn't this "break" future rewards in a way?

I mean, I don't know about Gradivus since I wasn't around at that time, but didn't everyone get a Machete, so the Prova Vandal was later given as reward from another event (Breeding Grounds)? So technically we'd need two new events, one to reward Dera Vandal for PC/XB1 and another to reward Karak Wraith to PS4? Just a thought.

But if PS4 players get Dera Vandal, wouldn't this "break" future rewards in a way?

I mean, I don't know about Gradivus since I wasn't around at that time, but didn't everyone get a Machete, so the Prova Vandal was later given as reward from another event (Breeding Grounds)? So technically we'd need two new events, one to reward Dera Vandal for PC/XB1 and another to reward Karak Wraith to PS4? Just a thought.

This is a good point.

Not really. It's pretty easy to circumvent little nuances like that. It's important to note that content-wise, PS4, XBOX, and PC are all separate entities, and thus could have separate outcomes independent of each other (a good example of this is Operation Eyes of Blight, which resulted in a different set of Relay locations for each platform). 

Worse case scenario: If and when the secondary award that was not released during the first event is finally released via an event or mini boss or whatever DE method of acquisition decided to go with, that method on that platform would be exclusive to that platform, whereas it would be a converse version on another platform. Which really isn't a big deal at all - remember, each platform is more or less independent in regards to content.