Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tonkor In Real Life?

Zoaroaster

Are you serious? There is absolutely nothing in common between GM-94 and Tonkor.

M79 on the other hand...
m79-3.jpg
GrnGrenadeLauncher.png
Their appearance may not be all that similar, but their inner workings definitely are.
The key difference is that Tonkor grenades are placed near the front end of the barrel, are inserted two at a time (probably because of their size) and somehow can be launched one after another (space magic anyone?),
while M79 holds only one round in the rear end of the barrel.

I may be contradicting myself, but I'm quite drunk and stressed right now.

Edited by LABAL

I thought about it, but the grenade pellets are too small to put propellant inside or between them (even if thy have a huge explosion after being fired) and placed so close to one another that it is likely to cause early detonation. Not to mention that as they are placed right in the front, they don't have time to speed up if it uses magnetic force to launch them.

Edited by LABAL

Yes guys grenade launchers have been around for a long time..And I am aware of the M79. The reason I draw a parallel with this GM-94 is it holds 4 charges and is pump action.

Break open grenade launchers are very cool. I LOVE my Tonkor. But then again, I got to fire a training round out of an M79 once and watched live fire. (from a bunker mind you!) Nothing says POWER quite like 'thoop- BOOM!'

Well, except a Ma Deuce... and YES, I want a mounted .50 machine gun we can set up somewhere to defend areas.

Edited by Kalenath