Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Weapons (Lore Wise)

Noobsdie4eva

whats the lore behind new weapons? for corpus, grineer and prime weapons i can understand that they would be actively developing new weapons / discovering for prime. but new tenno? are there tenno that are less combat oriented, we've seen human civilians but are there an equivalent for tenno? etc

or are we just imagining that they have been around all along, that lore wise everything just fits in?

anyway, i just want peoples oppinions and thoughts on this

We don't discover new Tennos, they awake.

We rediscover old Warframes, rebuilding them.

The Prime weapons and frames are the original blueprints and parts from the Orokin era.

Edited by TrickBox

Well, Vauban is usually seen as the engineer of Warframe. So maybe old man Vauban is in his garage drafting up these blueprints and sends them to the Lotus for approval. Hmmm, maybe that's what Tennogen is. We send in our "Blueprints" to the "Lotus"(DE) for approval. 

Alright I think I get it now.

Animation Department: Martial Arts instructors, Geoff is the Grandmaster or something

Art Department:...Gardeners? And Mynki's the...Head Gardener? WAIT NO! They're like Leonardo Da Vinci! They do lotsa stuff! Paintings! Weapons! Sculptures! Yes of course! Mynkinardo Da Ontario! Guess they must be R&D then.

And Steve is...Steve.

IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW.

tumblr_n4b0ky4hYm1txfnhpo1_500.gif

Edited by Drunkenbagel

Grineer/Corpus - Engineer new weapon types, new models, deadlier tools, and we steal the blueprints to make and use them for myself.

Tenno weapons/Warframes - I'm of the mind that, especially for weapons, we don't MAKE anything new, we simply reclaim older models, older tools that we once had but have been lost to us sine we went into cryosleep, uncovering the means to remake them (or stealing back our Warframe blueprints from those that find them first) as we need to keep up with the constant-escalation of Grineer and Corpus weaponry.

I like to think of the Tenno not as trying to contribute to the arms race in the system, but as trying to stay just behind it in order to try and yank it back down into more manageable states.

The question is... Why all the Grineers don't use the Brakk ?

Why all the Corpus don't use Nullifying fields ?

Why don't they sent only heavy units, I killed almost 500k Grineers but they keep sending Lancers against me...

EDIT: Okay dumb question: because it will be boring if they do this one day... But I hope to see some funny (tactical) alerts like "Only Corpus Tech Eximus and CàC only".

Edited by TrickBox

The Tenno "faction" (such as it is) consists of more than just Tenno - Lotus has that army of human agents that we keep rescuing, seeing in relays and cryopods, and hearing about in various other ways. These are the ones that are developing and refining new tools and resources for us.

There's more to James Bond's MI6 than just 00 agents.

Edited by pauli133