Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hidden Excalibur Passive

Ishki88

If something can 1 hit other thing without needing sufficient damage, pretty sure it's called bug.

erm.  apollodorus lol

Well, anyone who is oneshotting anything on Apollodorus is doing so because they have sufficient damage, not "without needing sufficient damage".

So yeah, if anyone was oneshotting Vor, then it was a bug.

The 10% melee damage and attack speed bonus for long swords and dual swords on the other hand is actually excal's passive. It doesn't show up in the UI, but it's easily testable (to the point that it's pretty obvious that it doesn't affect nikanas so I don't really know why that's still on the wiki)

Edited by rapt0rman

the wiki is official in game, DE even put it as one of their link sites to go to.

Plus DE released this information and even one of our warframe youtubers gayguyplays said so

Source me where DE released this information. Mentioning a YouTuber saying so is useless because they're not devs, they only make Warframe videos, so what exactly was the point of telling me this? I make YouTube videos too, so I can state something, put that crap on as a video on a certain website and it's automatically made a fact? Nope. "Our Warframe YouTubers" are not Warframe devs, so don't bother giving me any pointless information such as how one stated.

Until you provide a source to how you obtained a name for this passive either in game or officially stated by a DE staff member, I'm inclined to believe it has no name and is just a simple passive and nothing more.

because youtubers are always right about everything.... F***, I'll become a youtuber so I can finally convince everyone that I'm right from now on.  :D #howtowinanargumentwithagirl

This.

Edited by LazerSkink

I don't know if it works when you aren't host but...

Excalibur can kill Void Vor in 1 hit

Don't try and slowpoke me....I knew this since the re-work but I think DE removed this passive because today I wasn't able to.

Normally 1 Slash Dash Wave (Horizontal) would take out Vor CLEANLY..but today it took maybe 15-20 hits...

1 hit seems a bit too little, even while channeling and with Blind Rage+Transient Fortitude it still takes a few hits to kill him as I don't think you can blind Vor, can you?