Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hidden Excalibur Passive

Ishki88

I don't know if it works when you aren't host but...

Excalibur can kill Void Vor in 1 hit

Don't try and slowpoke me....I knew this since the re-work but I think DE removed this passive because today I wasn't able to.

Normally 1 Slash Dash Wave (Horizontal) would take out Vor CLEANLY..but today it took maybe 15-20 hits...

Do you have any past evidence to provide that proves Excal can cleanly kill Vor in one hit? what level was Vor? was this the Void Vor or regular Vor? i'm curious because i'm unaware of this, and i would like to know ^__^

Edited by Phailberry

I don't know if it works when you aren't host but...

Excalibur can kill Void Vor in 1 hit

Don't try and slowpoke me....I knew this since the re-work but I think DE removed this passive because today I wasn't able to.

Normally 1 Slash Dash Wave (Horizontal) would take out Vor CLEANLY..but today it took maybe 15-20 hits...

I'm confused, he supposedly was able to do that before the rework or after and now for some reason it doesn't work anymore? Timeline pls.

It'd be nice if they ditched these 'hidden' passives and just told us on the stats page. It stops all this speculation and 'oh that's not official' nonsense, as it should be in-game, not something we have to look on an external website about.

It's as dumb as being stingy with the lore as it's 'fun' to see us try and guess it. No, it's not and it's tiring, just freakin' tell us.

Edited by Naith

I'm pretty sure the passive was confirmed via Twitter... and it is a fact. He does have increased attack speed & damage with 1-handed swords.

Read the OP

I'm confused, he supposedly was able to do that before the rework or after and now for some reason it doesn't work anymore? Timeline pls.

He was but I never saw an official statement from DE.  I just know currently now, depending if you host or not (needs testing) Excal's Ex. Blade wave can take him out in 1 hit if you aim for Vor's energy gut.  Maybe there is a special critical amplifier for Excal vs Vor.

I just know 4/5 run ins with Vor I took him out in 1 hit.  The solo run I did with Dragon Key Excal, I took him out in 1 slash.

Do you have any past evidence to provide that proves Excal can cleanly kill Vor in one hit? what level was Vor? was this the Void Vor or regular Vor? i'm curious because i'm unaware of this, and i would like to know ^__^

Not to be rude but you can go find out yourself 10o. 

Pick Excal, go solo run a T4 mission.

How about a Slowlax then?

143.79.png

You win because Snorlax is my favorite Pokemon by design.  

Edited by Ishki88

OMG give this guy a medal,

you made my day sir +1

you mean a cookie?

Got lag? you endup hitting vor 20-30 times =P

well... ever notice how vor uses a lag-switch? lol

If something can 1 hit other thing without needing sufficient damage, pretty sure it's called bug.

erm.  apollodorus lol

the wiki is official in game, DE even put it as one of their link sites to go to.

Plus DE released this information and even one of our warframe youtubers gayguyplays said so

because youtubers are always right about everything.... F***, I'll become a youtuber so I can finally convince everyone that I'm right from now on.  :D #howtowinanargumentwithagirl

10%.

My mistake.\

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Excalibur_(Warframe)

The tabs at the top, just below the other warframes click Abilites, and you'll see at the top:

*Copied from Wiki*

Excalibur has improved proficiency in the Tenno art of the blade, receiving +10% attack speed and +10% damage when dealing melee attacks (including via Exalted Blade) while wielding the following weapons:

Edited by Censium