Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Persona 5 Trailer!

TheErebus.

Persona's pretty much the coolest thing ever. If I looked forward to this any harder I'd probably be looking backwards.

I want more deets on dating >.>

*Judging Intensifies harder*

In all seriousness, I have literally no idea what Persona is (aside from the fact it's a game before anyone gets sarcastic), so I can't judge.

In all seriousness, I have literally no idea what Persona is (aside from the fact it's a game before anyone gets sarcastic), so I can't judge.

It's pretty much a dating sim under the pretense of being an RPG, with badass music.

Edited by AM-Bunny

It's pretty much a dating sim under the pretense of being an RPG, with badass music.

You sir, won an up-vote

TOPKEK

>SAYS ALL OF SMT IS A JOKE

PERSONA ISN'T EVEN PART OF THE MAINLINE SMT SERIES

K then, Persona Sucks as an JRPG, SMT is slightly better

the only good Persona games are the Fighting Games, and even then they are mediocre, like the Persona 4 Characters :D

#Rekt

(Nice meymeyarrows btw)

Edited by DoomGuyIII

From what I have deduced, each persona game (3 to 5 so far) has their own plot but the mechanics are the same. You play normally as a highschooler. There is typically aome conflict that arises that forces you to call upon the powers of your persona. As the main character you are special, the wild card, as you can posses multiple persona

My friend sums it up as a dungeon crawler/ dating sim because there is a fighting component and social component. Its not just picking the hottest husband but forming bonds that help you make your persona stronger.

Oh yeah there is a creepy guy with a long nose that you talk to and fuses persona together to get other ones and he looks like he hasnt slept a day in HIS LIFE

Sounds like the sort of thing that'll get my hopes up and then laugh when they're shattered. 

Could go for some badass music though...

From what I have deduced, each persona game (3 to 5 so far) has their own plot but the mechanics are the same. You play normally as a highschooler. There is typically aome conflict that arises that forces you to call upon the powers of your persona. As the main character you are special, the wild card, as you can posses multiple persona

My friend sums it up as a dungeon crawler/ dating sim because there is a fighting component and social component. Its not just picking the hottest husband but forming bonds that help you make your persona stronger.

Oh yeah there is a creepy guy with a long nose that you talk to and fuses persona together to get other ones and he looks like he hasnt slept a day in HIS LIFE

All this talk of persona's make it sound like your character is a schizophrenic...

Edited by DeMonkey

Oh, you mean the OPTIONAL S.link stuff? To say it died simply because it has a feature you can completely ignore is ridiculous.

Teddie is the best Husbando

Sounds like the sort of thing that'll get my hopes up and then laugh when they're shattered. 

Could go for some badass music though...

Its badass as Miley Cirus Wrecking Ball :>

Edited by DoomGuyIII

Eh, he was kind of irritating to me, but nice deflection though.

is less of a deflection and more of a "i really dont give a 2 fucks about persona" :>

So... horrifying? Mentally scaring? Ohgodohgodmyeyes?

Just search "Persona 4 Theme" :v

The Persona games have always had good music, I'm personally interested in what Dancing All Night has in that regard.

... Then again Dancing all Night is why Atlus will never be anything more than a Disgusting Weeb Publisher and why almost everyone looks at Persona as a Dating Sim more than an JRPG :>

Edited by DoomGuyIII

... Then again Dancing all Night is why Atlus will never be anything more than a Disgusting Weeb Publisher and why almost everyone looks at Persona as a Dating Sim more than an JRPG :>

Which is fine as long as their games do well enough to publish more "weeb-y" games: they are a large Japanese publishing company after all. Would you expect them to do any less than that? Again, all you have to do is ignore the S.links and continue to play those great JRPGs, that or just move on because the series is clearly not for you and will never be catered as such. Edited by (PS4)Saddler01

Which is fine as long as their games do well enough to publish more "weeb-y" games: they are a large Japanese publishing company after all. Would you expect them to do any less than that?

i would love a Persona 5 Arena, the Fighing games are really good, bought the Special Edition of Ultimax with the Cards and the Inflatable punching Teddy bag