Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nef Vs Alad - I Switched, But Lost All My Progress?

(PSN)silent9_

Last week I did 3 missions for Alad V, then the total or big progress bar showed 1/4 Alad V.  Lastnight I did Nef, did 3 missions, but when the payout happened, I noticed the big progress bar now shows 0/0.  So between the first and 2nd time I did this..i probably ran the mission like 7..8 times...since i switched from alad v to nef...does this mean I have to start alllll the way over?  I am scared bc there's less than 24 hours left and not sure if i'll have enough time to do more mission before it ends!

Last week I did 3 missions for Alad V, then the total or big progress bar showed 1/4 Alad V.  Lastnight I did Nef, did 3 missions, but when the payout happened, I noticed the big progress bar now shows 0/0.  So between the first and 2nd time I did this..i probably ran the mission like 7..8 times...since i switched from alad v to nef...does this mean I have to start alllll the way over?  I am scared bc there's less than 24 hours left and not sure if i'll have enough time to do more mission before it ends!

Nope game over . 

You had to complete 4 different missions on one side you only completed two missions but on two different sides which left you with 0/4. Sorry but there is no way for you to get the gun considering the current mission is the last mission; 

Nope game over . 

You had to complete 4 different missions on one side you only completed two missions but on two different sides which left you with 0/4. Sorry but there is no way for you to get the gun considering the current mission is the last mission; 

Thanks for the response, maybe I can submit a ticket?  Sucks to know all that work I put it was for nothing, due to switching...I thought maybe the progress would save..I think it should.

you didn't do three missions, you did one mission three times, which awarded you one point. you were supposed to do 4 separate missions on one side to get a weapon. sorry, but the weapon is lost for you.

:( oh well im sure there will be a way to obtain it later..I have just about every other weapon worth having...not going to lose too much sleep over it!

You can try to submit a ticket, but quite frankly, the conditions for getting the weapon are clear and you fail them. That's very much how it is.

So basically you'd be asking them to give you the weapon as a present, for free.

Hey, maybe they will.

Lol that's what you get for being greedy/not thinking ahead. DE posted explanation of how event goes since day 1 for consoles...

Actually I was not being greedy, please do not ASSume as it makes only makes an ! out of you.. :).  I noticed everyone was doing Nef so I figured why not..can't hurt..but trying to obtain both weapons was never a thought...

Edited by (PS4)silent9_

Same happened to me so don't worry you are not the only one ...

To be honest, DE did a poor job of explaining how invasions work and how the event scoring works. They were so many posts on the forum for PC with people not understanding the scoring system. Dozens and Dozens of them. They had a chance to fix that with consoles, weeks of time ahead, and they didn't do anything that I saw to elaborate more for newer players how it works. They should have emphasized more how invasions work and that you have to stay on the same side or it will count against you. This is really unacceptable to me. 

I posted repeatedly that they need to do a better job of explaining the event for newer players, an extra paragraph or two would all that would have been needed. 

Edited by weezedog

To be honest, DE did a poor job of explaining how invasions work and how the event scoring works. They were so many posts on the forum for PC with people not understanding the scoring system. Dozens and Dozens of them. They had a chance to fix that with consoles, weeks of time ahead, and they didn't do anything that I saw to elaborate more for newer players how it works. They should have emphasized more how invasions work and that you have to stay on the same side or it will count against you. This is really unacceptable to me. 

I posted repeatedly that they need to do a better job of explaining the event for newer players, an extra paragraph or two would all that would have been needed. 

Yeah I agree..I imagine they just have so much work and more "important" things to work on that maybe it just hasn't been touched upon yet.  I do agree that it is a little frustrating that I did put in a good amount of work to get the weapon that wins, but to find that bc I switched, I pretty much have no choice but to wait for the next time the weapon comes due to there being less than 24 hours left.  But hey in the end the game is great and free..

Yeah I agree..I imagine they just have so much work and more "important" things to work on that maybe it just hasn't been touched upon yet. I do agree that it is a little frustrating that I did put in a good amount of work to get the weapon that wins, but to find that bc I switched, I pretty much have no choice but to wait for the next time the weapon comes due to there being less than 24 hours left. But hey in the end the game is great and free..

Uh, they work like any other invasion, if you ever tried it. If you do a mission for the other side, the one you worked for before gets -1. Also, it's logical to assume that working for Nef, who is trying to kill Alad, would be a bit miffed if you were to stop working with him and try to kill Jim too.

I noticed everyone was doing Nef so I figured why not..can't hurt..but trying to obtain both weapons was never a thought...

Um, it was never possible to obtain both, the only reason to switch side was to get a specific reward for a specific invasion-like mission set

:( oh well im sure there will be a way to obtain it later..I have just about every other weapon worth having...not going to lose too much sleep over it!

Don't worry man. Karak Wraith is a low-mid level weapon. It certainly doesn't suck, but you're not going to see players rocking this weapon in T4.

It looks pretty cool, but I hate the colors on it.

It has good accuracy, fire rate, mag size, and pretty decent damage. But there isn't much you can do except make this into a DPS weapon.

Edited by (XB1)G R A V O C

Don't worry man. Karak Wraith is a low-mid level weapon. It certainly doesn't suck, but you're not going to see players rocking this weapon in T4.

It looks pretty cool, but I hate the colors on it.

It has good accuracy, fire rate, mag size, and pretty decent damage. But there isn't much you can do except make this into a DPS weapon.

Thanks man :)

Uh, they work like any other invasion, if you ever tried it. If you do a mission for the other side, the one you worked for before gets -1. Also, it's logical to assume that working for Nef, who is trying to kill Alad, would be a bit miffed if you were to stop working with him and try to kill Jim too.

I would love to actually see proof that people played any invasion and decided to switch sides half way, we all know we go after one side's better reward and thats that so who would know this information other then random &#! people?

I say this proves clarification was by far needed more so in this even then any other, us who haven't had a trail and error chance to fix our mistakes have gotten the boot on this one.