Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why Can You Use A Forma If It Doesn't Change Any Polarities?

SourFace772

So today, I  maxed my Sancti Castanas so I could put a forma in it to get rid of that near-worthless D polarity. I changed the polarity to blank and formad it, yet nothing changed and I lost all my Experience and the Forma.

After some looking, I realized there are two different options that look very similar. There is an option with the white hexagon with nothing in it, which I would guess actually changes the polarity of the slot, and a Blank slot that actually doesn't change anything, but still uses the forma and resets the weapon to unranked.

Why is this even an option? Seriously DE...

What the OP is saying is that there is an option to overwrite a polarity and make it blank which is represented by a white hexagon with no symbol inside it. What the OP did is cycle through the polarities until there was no symbol at all and applied the forma, thinking it would give him an empty polarity, but actually did nothing.

And yes, this is stupid and should be removed. You shouldn't be able to consume a forma if you make no changes to a weapon and the "empty polarity" symbol should be more obvious.