Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Meet Rose

FlareStarX

I was thinking one day while drawing of something of Warframe related, never done a fan concept for it so I will give it a shot

3PPFvYo.jpg

This is Rose. Or at least that's what she calls herself. She loves and adores the lotus and what she has done, basiclly a fan. Once she grew up she decided to step up and wanted to take action and be a leader of the Tenno like the Lotus, but she disagrees now a days with one thing the Lotus thinks of. That would be what the Lotus calls "Balance" she thinks keeping this does not help the system at all and does not stop any of the wars. That why she takes a form of her own as Rose, and tells the Tenno she wants them at her side to stop all wars by taking over the whole system, rulling it all. 

Please leave feedback if you can ^-^

Edited by FlareStarX

to give an opinion on the art itself, Im guessing you are either newish to drawing or dont have much experience in drawing people...it shows. she just looks a bit lopsided. However the color work is great so dont think im just picking on you and being rude. Keep working at it and youll get alot better. Id like to see some more stuff by you in the future

I do like the idea of someone rising to challenge the lotus though but im not sure the tenno as a whole would leave the lotus or if theres anything to stop the lotus from seeing her as a threat to the balance and eliminating her before she rose (heh) to enough power to actually accomplish anything.

Edited by Caobie

to give an opinion on the art itself, Im guessing you are either newish to drawing or dont have much experience in drawing people...it shows. she just looks a bit lopsided. However the color work is great so dont think im just picking on you and being rude. Keep working at it and youll get alot better. Id like to see some more stuff by you in the future

I do like the idea of someone rising to challenge the lotus though but im not sure the tenno as a whole would leave the lotus or if theres anything to stop the lotus from seeing her as a threat to the balance and eliminating her before she rose (heh) to enough power to actually accomplish anything.

Yea it isn't my best, what your saying is correct it is lopsided as you can see with one shoulder is up more than the other. I am actually in a Aplied Visual arts degree at a college so yea xD. Thank you for the compliment on the color.

Also... "rose"... hue hue

Edited by FlareStarX

She loves and adores the lotus and what she has done, basiclly a fan.

tells the Tenno she wants them at her side to stop all wars by taking over the whole system, rulling it all. 

How very anime of her.

Admittedly, when I was reading I initially thought she was going to be hanging around the relays, clinging to the Lotus in the same way Derf Anyo does to the Tenno. This... took a turn.