Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Free Skyforge Cbt 4 Key !

Fabpsi

Hi there^^

First one gets it: (if anyone wants it at all)

SFCBT11222EFBD9D

(and yes, sorry for posting this key a little bit late. I know the cbt 4 is "almost over" but a friend of mine just sent me this key...and I am not really interested..sooo here ya go^^)

have fun.

Edited by Fabpsi

Hi there^^

First one gets it: (if anyone wants it at all)

SFCBT11222EFBD9D

(and yes, sorry for posting this key a little bit late. I know the cbt 4 is "almost over" but a friend of mine just sent me this key...and I am not really interested..sooo here ya go^^)

have fun.

Click bait.

Click bait.

How on earth is this "Click bait" Kaiservadin?

The title is exactly about the topic: a free key for the Skyforge Cbt4. It is a free giveaway. Nothing more, nothing less. Therefore the Off-topic section was the correct choice.

I am very clear about why and how it came to this giveaway (even if it is a short explanation in my first post, it is an explanation)

I don't try to hide or present something else. 

The first one got the Key. In this case it was Lord-Taco-the-Great. (or someone else, it doesn't matter to be honest who got the key...)

So: Would you please explain what exactly is -in your point of view- the clickbait part here? :3

edit:

and besides: there is nothing to click in my post. (just wanted to mention that too because you quoted it <.<')

Edited by Fabpsi