Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Really Need A Good Looking Color Scheme (Broberon)

Lyraius

I've been coloring him for days now, I usually keep changing it. So I want a good one which I will use for a long time. :D 

I have all color palletes except Eximus and lotus. I do have special one time color palletes such as valentine, shamrock, halloween, gamma and easter. 

Use any armor and sigils you have. :)

Thanks in advance. Hopefully I've find some I like. :D

BlackandRed.BlackandRed.BlackandRed.BlackandRed.BlackandRed.BlackandRed.BlackandRed.BlackandRed.BlackandRed.BlackandRed.BlackandRed.BlackandRed.BlackandRed.BlackandRed.BlackandRed.BlackandRed.BlackandRed.BlackandRed.BlackandRed.BlackandRed.BlackandRed.BlackandRed.BlackandRed.BlackandRed.BlackandRed.BlackandRed.BlackandRed.BlackandRed.BlackandRed.BlackandRed.BlackandRed.BlackandRed.BlackandRed.BlackandRed.

Also, Red and Black if you want to look Edgy

BlackandRed.BlackandRed.BlackandRed.BlackandRed.BlackandRed.BlackandRed.BlackandRed.BlackandRed.BlackandRed.BlackandRed.BlackandRed.BlackandRed.BlackandRed.BlackandRed.BlackandRed.BlackandRed.BlackandRed.BlackandRed.BlackandRed.BlackandRed.BlackandRed.BlackandRed.BlackandRed.BlackandRed.BlackandRed.BlackandRed.BlackandRed.BlackandRed.BlackandRed.BlackandRed.BlackandRed.BlackandRed.BlackandRed.BlackandRed.

Also, Red and Black if you want to look Edgy

Spamming doesn't help, no, black and red oberon looks weird. xd 

Well I tried to imitate a Daedric Armor-Clad Oberon, it works pretty well, but uses the edge colors (red and black)

Just use oryx though, to get it good

Sorry, no screens, since i don't have an oberon sold my oberon due to lack of plats/slots

Edited by p3z1

I use 2 different color schemes, one for each syndicate i use

Green and Black for Steel Meridian

G8lb9Zq.jpg

Blue and Black for Cephalon Suda

PeDqEGA.jpg

Oberon definitely seems to be the hardest to color well, Rhino Prime is stupid easy.

Oberon desperately needs the leg armour that came with Nyx prime access in order to look good.

So min to have missed that.

omg, Exactly.

I can barely use the normal edo leg plates since the pbr makes it look silver instead of pure black. >.>  We need more front leg plates like targis prime. 

EDIT: Thanks everyone for the screenshots, love to see more. :D

Edited by Heart.Less.

try random a few times... well if you can handle the vomit inducing rainbow sets it gives you.

thing is it can select colors from palates you haven't even unlocked yet. so there's that, and ive heard stories of it giving out some pretty cool looking combinations. 

Wait you're already done...bu-but...

I WANT TO SHOW OFF ACTUALLY A PALADIN OBERON

-snip-

Mind using the color theme that I posted on page 1 with targis on? I just want to see what it looks like.

Edited by Oranji