Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

All New Frames In A Nutshell

Xhos

*DE releases new frame*

1. *Grind tons of the same enemy to get a CHANCE at getting stuff you need to craft keys*

2. *Craft it all to get the key*

3. *Use the key to kill a boss with tons of annoying invulnerability stages*

4. *Proceed to extraction to get a CHANCE at getting the part of the frame you want*

5. ???

6. Profit

Eh. Hydroid got put into Earth now without the key at least, and Chroma is put in an easy and pretty cool quest.

There's - what, Mesa? That's it? Why not just say Mesa because I don't know any other frame that matches this description.

Edited by WingedCrusade

You left out:

5. Run Excavations for a chance of parts

and

5.1 @(*()$ HIVE MISSIONS for no apparent reason 

On the bright side, you only have to Odonata once... right?

Butt hurt much?

I love this game, but does get repetitive, though that's the whole point of RNG.

Mirage didn't go through that either.

Nor Limbo, but they are older than Mesa (barely).  So it's really just Mesa, and Hydroid when he came out, but now it's changed (of the "new" frames, it's hard to consider Nekros new at this point).

Edited by Gelkor

True.

I actually really liked the Mirage quest, and at the time didn't think I'd like Mirage so I held off on building her for 2 months XD.  Then I finally did build her and dayum, I was missing out so bad.

I actually really liked the Mirage quest, and at the time didn't think I'd like Mirage so I held off on building her for 2 months XD.  Then I finally did build her and dayum, I was missing out so bad.

I found her eh.  Most likely how she looks tbh, I am a visual/social gamer.  

I found her eh.  Most likely how she looks tbh, I am a visual/social gamer.  

I'm visual to a point, but I can figure a look for almost any frame. I guess I'm mostly a tactile/response gamer, and her increased acrobatics passive is probably one of the things that keeps drawing me back, plus her tool kit is fun to use and flexible. 

Edited by Gelkor