Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Guides Of The Lotus ~ Program Launch Replies (Split From Original Faq)

LordOda

Question

This community is undoubtebly one of the best and least toxic communities out there, so many people wanting to help others and so few trolls

Yea, I just started back playing about a week ago. I asked on the forums for some help and got my question answered almost immediately. 

I'll just go ahead and assume anyone with infractions is not remotely in consideration.

Scratch that, there's no way I'd ever be considered. XD

Hope to meet some of these guys in-game.

It's not always the best thing to do, assume. Infractions don't necessarily restrict you from anything, unless they are quite severe.

Q: Okay cool, so how exactly do I become a Guide?

A: DE staff will seek out helpful players that have a good reputation in-game and on the Forums. Invitation requests will not be considered.

If you meet the following Guide requirements an invitation will be sent to you on the Forums:

- You have at least a 500 hours of game-play logged (Steam hours are not attributed into overall count).

- You display extensive knowledge of the game and keep up to date on the latest content.

- You are active on the official Warframe Forums and have no more than 1 warning points on your profile (30-Day temporary warning points will not count if they have expired). *Note: This is not a necessary requirement, but a solid reputation definitely helps!

Guides just wanna have f-un (in nightmare mode) - Feat (PS4)IIIDevoidIII, (PS4)Crackle2012, (PS4)D-onlinekilla-4D, and (PS4)Immanks102 :)

8EJkDOd.jpg

Did the other guys get Carried like Drew this week on Ps4@4? :P

Seriously though for those guys who most of them are MR 19, that's not really much of a feat, If they did it blindfolded then I would seriously be impressed :D

Edited by (PS4)TheRainbowTurt1e

The success of teamwork.

Coming together is a beginning.

Keeping together is progress.

Working together is success.

It's nice to see the community getting behind this program as a whole,

and I hope the success of the program can gather pace as more Juniors and seniors are implemented.

Congrats also on my friend Jwernecke on being promoted to senior, this addition was sorely needed IMO, due to the nature of some tabs in game.

Keep up with all the good work to those concerned :)

Edited by (PS4)D-onlinekilla-4D

Blindfold...

Even better! Make them Carry Drew through the Raid on Nightmare mode next PS4@4 >:D

That'll push their communication skills and friendship to the limit!

due to the nature of some tabs in game

You mean Region chat at Peak hours :P Edited by (PS4)TheRainbowTurt1e

Even better! Make them Carry Drew through the Raid on Nightmare mode next PS4@4 >:D

That'll push their communication skills and friendship to the limit!You mean Region chat at Peak hours :P

Not really sadly, the nightmare trial has become pretty second nature at this point and we usually bring a rookie along with us anyways. I'm sure it'd go rather smoothly :)

Not really sadly, the nightmare trial has become pretty second nature at this point and we usually bring a rookie along with us anyways. I'm sure it'd go rather smoothly :)

Not if Drew walks off the pad just before you complete the second phase and the Pod goes into the Electricity

It's not always the best thing to do, assume. Infractions don't necessarily restrict you from anything, unless they are quite severe.

Thanks for pointing that out. 

I'm still not eligible though, albeit for other reasons. From how the FAQ reads, it seems nominations wouldn't be too surprised by the selection. Considering the primary qualification is being a generally helpful person with a good reputation... that's prerequisite. Someone such as my self who is barely active on the forums and has little to no reputation isn't even in the pile so to speak. Heck, yesterday I was asking for some assistance.

Edited by YourBusDriver

Most of us tend to loiter on the East Coast region, from what I've seen.

As an Aussie who has spent hundreds of hours on WF I've noticed that everyone ends up on East Region. Oceania and Asia Regions dont have trade tabs as not enough players are there due to changing to Europe, East or West. These regions are full of players at all times (especially East) so I can see why multiple GoTL are needed to ensure help for the newer players joining us on WF. I think a merger of sort is needed for the Oceania and Asia servers or even merge them into 1 of the larger regions.

As an Aussie who has spent hundreds of hours on WF I've noticed that everyone ends up on East Region. Oceania and Asia Regions dont have trade tabs as not enough players are there due to changing to Europe, East or West. These regions are full of players at all times (especially East) so I can see why multiple GoTL are needed to ensure help for the newer players joining us on WF. I think a merger of sort is needed for the Oceania and Asia servers or even merge them into 1 of the larger regions.

Even though that may cause connectivity issues for obvious reasons :/

Even if connectivity reasons are why we have multiple regions people still hang out in the East US region, the connection is still pretty good

Congrats Viggorah ^_^