Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Event Right Now Trolling Us On Rewards

Buddha68nm

Hahahahahahaha... Ha... You need a forma?! Dude are you like, a beginner?

As for the grind, those are event mods they should be rare since you already had a definite drop chance. If they were any more common the economy would be in a peril. As for the rift sigil, they shouldn't have added it back imo. Its an awesome sigil for those who finished the Escalation. Imo this thread is pointless, there are much more grindy factors like Crimson Dervish or Gleaming Talon even with the fact that i own both without finishing the alerts for them.

Who cares about the "economy" of warframe. It's not like TF2 or CS:GO. 

Who cares about the "economy" of warframe. It's not like TF2 or CS:GO.

DE does. You might ask why this is important, these mods sell for huge sums of Platinum which boosts platinum sells because people really "need" the mods.

don't be in such a hurry to talk back that you miss the point

Awfully defensive tonight, aren't we? I mean what I said though; you're the only one that can waste your time. If you dont' enjoy something, don't do it. 

i understand rare drops are heating everybody up. But you folks seem to forget that not rarity of most wanted rewards is problem. it's insulting low value of common drops...
Does anyone really build those resources? 

I think the point of the event is to get the catalyst and then the stratos badge/sigil thing since they are guaranteed on succession. 

Not to grind for the other rewards, there is a chance you'll get them but there are other ways. 

If you think this event is "Trolling players" (Hahah wow.. gees) you're wrong. 

You're wrong because I said so.

i think its the kind of thing you do once or twice and just hope you get super lucky. If you decide to grind it more than that, that's just on you. I dont think those rewards were really meant to be a part of the TA, just a bonus for players who wanted to try it again.

Awfully defensive tonight, aren't we? I mean what I said though; you're the only one that can waste your time. If you dont' enjoy something, don't do it. 

yeah i'm sure the event reward structure was designed with the intention of encouraging people to play something else

cripes, think before you post

Hahahahahahaha... Ha... You need a forma?! Dude are you like, a beginner?

As for the grind, those are event mods they should be rare since you already had a definite drop chance. If they were any more common the economy would be in a peril. As for the rift sigil, they shouldn't have added it back imo. Its an awesome sigil for those who finished the Escalation. Imo this thread is pointless, there are much more grindy factors like Crimson Dervish or Gleaming Talon even with the fact that i own both without finishing the alerts for them.

Hahahahahahaha... Ha... You can't read? Dude are you like, slow? 

The OP I was replaying to saying a potato was "needed"...I disagree'd and said forma is "needed". Also there is difference between the need for forma and a forma bp. As for that last bit....the economy would be in peril if a few mods were a bit more common to get. Righttttttt cause most things for sale or trying to be bought aren't void items in the least. Na...it's the slash set would would totally sink the market.

Also so....let me get this straight. Crimson dervish and Gleaming which can both be bought for the cheap (could get 2, 3 or more for the same price as one buzzkill even with it's price drop) which are also a perma part of the game that can be gotten at any time is more important then a flawed alert with a larger reward table, limited time, beyond terrible regular drops, 25 waves so no real speeding even while cheesing and are actually more useful to the masses are the more "important" or grindy? Yea imma stick to what I mentioned before and go with "slow". 

But just in case you come back with the I didn't say "important" i'll just mention the whole "pointless" part with you wanting more attention being brought to the others. a.k.a "important".....I just like to stamp out the little fires before they even start :>~

Hahahahahahaha... Ha... You can't read? Dude are you like, slow?

The OP I was replaying to saying a potato was "needed"...I disagree'd and said forma is "needed". Also there is difference between the need for forma and a forma bp. As for that last bit....the economy would be in peril if a few mods were a bit more common to get. Righttttttt cause most things for sale or trying to be bought aren't void items in the least. Na...it's the slash set would would totally sink the market.

Also so....let me get this straight. Crimson dervish and Gleaming which can both be bought for the cheap (could get 2, 3 or more for the same price as one buzzkill even with it's price drop) which are also a perma part of the game that can be gotten at any time is more important then a flawed alert with a larger reward table, limited time, beyond terrible regular drops, 25 waves so no real speeding even while cheesing and are actually more useful to the masses are the more "important" or grindy? Yea imma stick to what I mentioned before and go with "slow".

But just in case you come back with the I didn't say "important" i'll just mention the whole "pointless" part with you wanting more attention being brought to the others. a.k.a "important".....I just like to stamp out the little fires before they even start :>~

I see you don't really get the concept of trading and how it works and why those simple mods can ruin the economy. That's allright. But calling me slow just for writing that sentence is dumb. Everyone makes mistakes and so did I. You seem really ignorant on the topic of WTS economy in which slight changes boost/drop the platinum sells. DE is earning way more money than you think because people "want" those mods. It is kind of a monopoly, i do however agree that the Tactical Alert is bullS#&$, but i can't help there. As for the stances i am not talking about buying them but rather the aqusition of them by sheer farming which results in much longer time period than the operation itself. For no valid reason you are attacking me, exactly like a begginer would do therefor don't flame when i assume you are one. Just go and try to farm Crimson Dervish in a month or so you will get one. I am still baffled how people didin't flame about the supposed Vermillion Storm exclusivity.

On side note: You people act as if these mods are mandatory and must haves.

-Stuff-

And I see you don't get the concept of delusion when you see it either. Too say these mods would break the economy is just laughable. These mods are worth a lot but are by no means the main economy nor majority of this economy. People always charging super high prices....notice a lot of those people still trying to sell. Those mods aren't even all that high to begin with because i see a base price of 150-350. Hell the prisma skana made a bigger wave then these mods did in a single day. But no love you misunderstood.....I didn't call you slow for for "that" sentence...it was a collective slowness I was speaking of. As for the stances your kinda missing the point. Those stances will always be there...these mods on the other hand do have a exp date and a long sleep time. With a permanent stay, there's this lovely thing you can do! it's called stop farming and saving it for another day refreshed with new hope. These mods on the other hand don't have that long of a luxury therefore it creates a "need" to get them while you still can which results in long grinds and encounters with the RNG on a more blatant in your face level. Also i'm not attacking anyone, if you feel that way that's a personal issue. Also you assumed I was a beginner off a saying a "need for forma" not from a attacking statement. At least stay to one reason? 

On a side note: What "you people" need to learn is nobody is saying nor acting like these mods are a complete need. This is a issue with the way to get them, the issue with the boo boo prizes you actually will get instead and the issue with what has to be done for them. Which is pretty much the same issue of RNG (all be it a bit bigger) with a new coat of annoyance~

But I will apologize for being a bad bad ham and sounding hostile, I get that way from time to time when people just blatantly make excuses for a bad idea~

Edited by DiabolicalHamSandwich

And I see you don't get the concept of delusion when you see it either. Too say these mods would break the economy is just laughable. These mods are worth a lot but are by no means the main economy nor majority of this economy. People always charging super high prices....notice a lot of those people still trying to sell. Those mods aren't even all that high to begin with because i see a base price of 150-350. Hell the prisma skana made a bigger wave then these mods did in a single day. But no love you misunderstood.....I didn't call you slow for for "that" sentence...it was a collective slowness I was speaking of. As for the stances your kinda missing the point. Those stances will always be there...these mods on the other hand do have a exp date and a long sleep time. With a permanent stay, there's this lovely thing you can do! it's called stop farming and saving it for another day refreshed with new hope. These mods on the other hand don't have that long of a luxury therefore it creates a "need" to get them while you still can which results in long grinds and encounters with the RNG on a more blatant in your face level. Also i'm not attacking anyone, if you feel that way that's a personal issue. Also you assumed I was a beginner off a saying a "need for forma" not from a attacking statement. At least stay to one reason?

On a side note: What "you people" need to learn is nobody is saying nor acting like these mods are a complete need. This is a issue with the way to get them, the issue with the boo boo prizes you actually will get instead and the issue with what has to be done for them. Which is pretty much the same issue of RNG (all be it a bit bigger) with a new coat of annoyance~

But I will apologize for being a bad bad ham and sounding hostile, I get that way from time to time when people just blatantly make excuses for a bad idea~

I see where you come from, but not only slash mods all these ultra high price mods kinda run the economy, because completionists need them, therefor resulting in more platinum sells, and i do get what you're saying the stances will always be there when the event mods wont be, and that is the main problem, the exclusivity. And you people wasn't exactly aimed at you but the people who whine because of it. Now ignoring it won't fix the problem of course. The best way would be if DE discontinued the Event mods and put in more event weapons/cosmetics and give everyone all the mods game has to offer. I mean its kinda unfair that a person must farm days to get Jagged Edge which gives 90% just because a person didint make in time.

If you apologized then i should too, for unneccesary usage of the word begginer and such.

If they had resources in the drop table, at least make them completed clan tech stuff.  Ex, Detonite Injectors/Fieldron/Mutagen Mass

I actually got transmutation cores on my first run.

Second run I got credit cache.

Edited by Mohandar881

yeah i'm sure the event reward structure was designed with the intention of encouraging people to play something else

cripes, think before you post

Yeah, well, I tried. Good luck with that whole... you. 

What im wondering is why DE is encouraging the exclusivity of these items, yes i get the fact that they were event rewards and should not be obtained so easily, but if you are going to reintroduce them back, then why not make it so the majority of us have a decent chance of getting it, as it now seems, with the amount of drops in the table + the lower % on the sigil and mods, barely any of us will be able to obtain them.

DE is just teasing the players with these rewards and frustrates most people because we were given less than what you would call a fair chance at obtaining. On top of that, they will be locked away again and wont be seen for an unspecified amount of time. 

Tethra doom and Gate Crash mods remain limited and i much rather DE wait on bringing them back and then bring them back permanently, than teasing us with events like this and mutalist incursions.

Perhaps they just feel pressured by the community since Rift Sigil was arguably very dififuclt to obtain and Tethra doom and gate crash mods are also the more popular, expensive and useful mods in the game. So they feel the need to rush bringing them back. 

73 runs I've completed. yet no slash mods or rift sigil. i am starting to get a little flustered.

73? wow u got a lot of patience man....i have ran the first run for the emblem hardly after seeing it was 25 waves as i thought of just leaving it and to hell with the emblem but i resisted and done it... and when people started farming for these slash mods..i tried only 1 more run and i got bored like reallly bored idk how u guys can run 73 runs without getting bored thats just inhumane..

Deal with it.

We have to EARN ours, especially with the Phoenix eecalation.

But then again you guys had to face RNGesus

Frankly, the people who get these drops this time around really earned it. Sure, their challenge is not mechanical or tactical, but enduring that soul crushing boredom for days (which seems to be consistent with how much time you'd need to spend in this mission to actually get anything from it) is quite a feat. I'm sure as hell not willing to do it. If it were just a super hard mission, I'd do that in a heartbeat. I'd do it all day, even if it kicked my &#! every time. That would be fun, and having fun is the entire reason I play this game! But this? Nah.. I just don't have what it takes (unlimited time and patience, nothing better to do, and just enough self-hatred to think that the experience would be a positive one).

"We don't want players to grind," they say. Heh..

"We don't want players to grind," they say. Heh..

but I don't think it's meant for players to grind for. They already presented us with a fair challenge to get these mods, this is just an an extra chance to get lucky.

This isn't their standard way to get these mods. It's ironic that by giving people a small chance to get an event mod, people are getting upset. Crap like this may make them NOT GIVE A CHANCE at all again. Would you complainers somehow be more satisfied with no chance at missed event items over a small chance at getting lucky? It seems so because this thread and criticisms wouldn't exist if they never gave you a chance at all.

Personally, I don't get the mindset of being mad at an extra opportunity that wasn't suppose to be there to begin with.

Edited by Hypernaut1

but I don't think it's meant for players to grind for. They already presented us with a fair challenge to get these mods, this is just an an extra chance to get lucky.

This isn't their standard way to get these mods. It's ironic that by giving people a small chance to get an event mod, people are getting upset. Crap like this may make them NOT GIVE A CHANCE at all again. Would you complainers somehow be more satisfied with no chance at missed event items over a small chance at getting lucky? It seems so because this thread and criticisms wouldn't exist if they never gave you a chance at all.

Personally, I don't get the mindset of being mad at an extra opportunity that wasn't suppose to be there to begin with.

While failing to make what I'm sure you thought was a very convincing argument, you hit on the solution! Just stick with the potato (which is always awesome) and the sigil that lets you add little slash marks for each drop. Another alert, and everyone goes home happy.

By deliberately making something (even something that isn't very good in most cases, like a rare slash mod - or something functionally useless like a sigil) available through grinding and then making it virtually impossible to attain, all they're doing is very predictably frustrating the players who want to grind for it. And they're frustrating some of you guys who love to pretend that picking up this game a few months before a bunch of other people is mark of the quality of your character or some S#&$ - I mean, now when I see a guy rocking that sigil, I won't be able to tell for sure if he's actually a better person like you, or if he's just that one guy who lucked out and picked it up on his first try at this alert ;)

Event mods.

So you didn't play/complete the event.

You cannot wait for them to be introduced in the main drop tables (which they eventually will).

But when presented with a chance (albeit a small one) to get them in between the the above two options people still have to complain?

Sheesh.

Ask yourself how much your time he worth to you and how much you want these mods right now. Then either farm or don't, its your freaking choice. They are not needed to progress or unlock anything, they are simply things you don't want to wait for.

Them delusions just stack up...not meant to be grinded for?! This entire game is a grind! So now all of a sudden this one grindtastic thing isn't? That they would put the mods that people would obviously like behind a literal grind with a name even hinting at it?! The reason why you don't get it is because you instead want to play the "it's a gift and they don't have to do this" type card. Your delusion that this was a good idea at all. It is never a good idea to put something like this behind such a grind wall while also looking down on farms and continually saying "we are trying to tone down the grind" which DE are saying for both! This not seen as a gesture of kindness but rather as a slap tease DE style~

Event mods.

So you didn't play/complete the event.

You cannot wait for them to be introduced in the main drop tables (which they eventually will).

But when presented with a chance (albeit a small one) to get them in between the the above two options people still have to complain?

Sheesh.

Ask yourself how much your time he worth to you and how much you want these mods right now. Then either farm or don't, its your freaking choice. They are not needed to progress or unlock anything, they are simply things you don't want to wait for.

So people should be ok with having to grind this much for a small chance at something? When the entire issue with this game has always been the long grinds that even DE admits to, everyone should just be happy to do more of it?! That this is a kindness to put some nice missed items behind an even longer grind wall then normal and expect nobody to say something about...

Good god people can NOT be this thick <_<.....are people so blinded with the thought that this is a "good" kindness that they just can't grasp the issue with this?! Someone please explain how people can be this clueless....