Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Users With Blank Profile Pics

(XBOX)LexaHex

If you've wandered the forums long enough, you would've noticed that some users have blank profile pics, or well, there is an error loading those pics. 

I believe that only one specific Avatar has this error, so if you have this issue, please comment here what your Avatar is, that you use ingame. 

I think it should help DE pinpoint the corrupt Avatar and they can faster resolve this issue 

Yesterday mine was broken but again okay and long before I saw this things again.

Also I would like to suggest using in game self portraits instead of using the profile avatars. The in game avatars also could cost for a small fee 5-10 platinum each photo if you want to save and upload. This maybe can solve some issue and make the profile more personal.

Yesterday mine was broken but again okay and long before I saw this things again.

Also I would like to suggest using in game self portraits instead of using the profile avatars. The in game avatars also could cost for a small fee 5-10 platinum each photo if you want to save and upload. This maybe can solve some issue and make the profile more personal.

5-10 plat EVERY time?

That's hardly a small fee... for people who can't pay for plat or spend loads of time in trade, anyway.

That said, I wouldn't mind being able to personalize. I want to be a Sensor Bar or something.